4.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 30, 2021
I understand that. Captain even bought new graphic tablet for better drawing. Sorry to see this game abandoned. The story could be considered complete.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2] Fixed(you need to re-download the game to fix the problems)

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
where is the save file?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
thats suck, as i remember the captain said that he had to work extra in his fulltime job because of covid and cap also said that he didnt celebrate thanksgiving with his family due to work, so i can understand with his decision, i just wish the best of luck for the cap and thanks for making this game, i can say AtF is my favorite one and totally enjoy it since the first build, i appreciate for every weekly progress too, wish he could come back on it someday
Not abandoned, just on hold for a very long while. Until he formally announces it to be dead, it shouldn't be considered as such.

Apr 14, 2021
Full Save with all the completed tasks. In order to see all scenes visit MC's house and go on his computer in his room click on the heart and should have option to replay scenes.

Reactions: jvdw92

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Important Announcement
Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying the latest build of After the Fire. It is a project that I am proud of, and I wouldn't have been able to make it without the support of all of you.

Unfortunately, I was recently given a choice as to how I should go forward with this project. It is no secret that the updates for After the Fire have been few and far between. I have multiple projects that I work on in my free time with AtF being one of them. I also have a full time job that takes up a very large majority of my time.

That being said I have decided that I will be putting After the Fire on hold for now. I know that a lot of you will be disappointed by this news, but I need to take a break from a bunch of my other projects to get my life back on track. That sounds dramatic, but it isn't as serious as it seems. There is just other things that I need to prioritize right now. I do intend to return to developing AtF in the future, but I do not know when that will be.

I am sorry for this update as I am sure that this is not what you all wanted to hear today, but this is what I have decided. Right now I would unsubscribe from my page as I do not intend to update it for a while and I do not want you all to be charged money for a project that is on hold. I created a free tier for you to switch to as Subscribestar won't let me edit tier prices once it has subscribers. I will update the public links when I finish the Sis and Bailey threesome animation that I promised, but after that do not expect any updates for a long while.

Thank you for all the support.

- Until next time
Captain Doctor
Damn that sucks. The fact that he's telling people to unsub means it's not just for a couple of months. Atleast that what it comes across like for me.
Hope he's able to sort out whatever needs sorting.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Damn that sucks. The fact that he's telling people to unsub means it's not just for a couple of months. Atleast that what it comes across like for me.
Hope he's able to sort out whatever needs sorting.
It sounds like the Captain will be gone 6 months or more to me.

Reactions: wert123254

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Best of lucks to Captain Doctor on his IRL stuff and really honorable and respectable to actually being to damn sharp & transparent on putting the SS on hold so people are informed about the situation and lets not call it *throw him money for free or for nothing*.

He already clarified the reasons and that is enough to say for whoever feels like keep pledging for the game and for those who want to save their money until he comebacks!

really humble dev tbh.

Reactions: Inocless
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes