4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Won't proceed when a video (I think) is supposed to start.

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
For anybody stuck with Barry telling them to meet him at school there are two schools the high school is on the left for the girls but the school where Barry is at is located on the top right. I didn't think about that because I thought people would be able to find it easily but I guess not since alot of people have been saying they are stuck on that part.
nah just the game is bugged so it doesn't progress even going to the correct school

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
If people are still stuck with Barry telling them to go to school what did you do right before that? Like what happened story wise so I could try to replicate it.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Fixed the problem, well not all of the problems, but the least I can do to fix is the lag screen and movie image not found(even though the animation is still not showing and IDK how to fix it) you need to re-download this to fix the problems
Do I have to play new game again?

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
no, since my port has an alternative saves the saves will remain intact, you don't have to start over even if you uninstall the game
But Port is still without animation and without the images of sex, is it possible to solve it?

Aug 30, 2021
Game has a lot of bugs but you can avoid most of them when you play the game exactly how Captain Doctor intended to.
For example you can meet your aunt in your house even before she firstly arrives with your cousin (bug). So the solution is that you always go to Barry for the advice what the next step should be. And then do this next step. This way you can avoid the crashes and most of the bugs.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
So in a fresh start game, the MC has had sex with Katelyn, Jessica, Delilah and Bailey. He has had a threesome with Katelyn and Delilah, Katelyn and Jessica, Jessica and Bailey. He has watched Barry have sex with Bailey and Mrs. Briggs caught them naked.
Is there anything else to do at this point?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label Cumkatetf is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpy", line 20499:
label Cumkatetf:
and File "game/script.rpy", line 20607:
label Cumkatetf:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Wed Dec 29 20:27:53 2021

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes