4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I tried this again today, and I just can't get past the art. I won't review it, because the screenshots are pretty much WYSIWYG, but it's not for me.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Fixed the problem, well not all of the problems, but the least I can do to fix is the lag screen and movie image not found(even though the animation is still not showing and IDK how to fix it) you need to re-download this to fix the problems

Last edited:

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
Similarly to others, im stuck where Barry tells us to see him at school but he's never there. no way to progress. need a fix asap

Reactions: LadyBee

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
For anybody stuck with Barry telling them to meet him at school there are two schools the high school is on the left for the girls but the school where Barry is at is located on the top right. I didn't think about that because I thought people would be able to find it easily but I guess not since alot of people have been saying they are stuck on that part.

• Haha
Reactions: enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
For anybody stuck with Barry telling them to meet him at school there are two schools the high school is on the left for the girls but the school where Barry is at is located on the top right. I didn't think about that because I thought people would be able to find it easily but I guess not since alot of people have been saying they are stuck on that part.
I did that. This game is broken.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
Yea im having the same problem, He says meet him at the school tommorow so i go to the elementary school and no one is outside, if I go inside then the class starts immediatly and I cant talk to anyone, afterwords only the teacher is there to talk too and she has like 1 line of dialogue.

Reactions: LadyBee and veaqaa

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Fixed the problem, well not all of the problems, but the least I can do to fix is the lag screen and movie image not found(even though the animation is still not showing and IDK how to fix it)
Will you fix the animations?

TrojanJinx

Aug 13, 2017
Yea im having the same problem, He says meet him at the school tommorow so i go to the elementary school and no one is outside, if I go inside then the class starts immediatly and I cant talk to anyone, afterwords only the teacher is there to talk too and she has like 1 line of dialogue.
If you enable console using unren, you can use this to fix it: gonzales_meet = 1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I saw scene with Barry having sex with his sister Bailey. This scene is avoidable or not?

enel777

May 14, 2020
Guys I found a fix using set Baileypoint to 2 and you'll bypass the bug.

Reactions: veaqaa
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes