4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
how to progress story after 69 scene with aunt
Talk to the neighbor boy Barry and he will let you know what to do next. He is at his home at weekdays in the afternoon and night and all day in weekends. But if I remember correctly just join the Aunt in the pool/hot tub in midday.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2] Fixed(you need to re-download the game to fix the problems)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Last edited:

Tag206

May 27, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2]

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Hey boss, my game seems to freeze up with your port. Any solutions?

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Captain Doctor There seem to be something missing (trying to get something that's only referenced once as far as I could see) or incorrectly spelled in your script.

Removed about a thousand lines from the error for readability sake.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys barry keeps telling me i need to find out more about brittney's schedule
how do i do that?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Where is Barry at the school. Downloaded the game for the first time today, got lost trying to make any progress and so checked out the walkthrough. Like Barry himself in the game says ive to meet him at the school but hes never there as far as i can tell (a lot of characters are there but personally is not). I cant seem to actually progress the game in any way shape or form proper till i meet him there...

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Where is Barry at the school. Downloaded the game for the first time today, got lost trying to make any progress and so checked out the walkthrough. Like Barry himself in the game says ive to meet him at the school but hes never there as far as i can tell (a lot of characters are there but personally is not). I cant seem to actually progress the game in any way shape or form proper till i meet him there...
You could meet him at the neighbors house the right arrow in your house he should be in his room weekdays in the afternoon or night. In the weekends he is there all day in his room.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Cousin is for the next update I presume since I am stuck ?
The only routes available are the Sis, Katelyn, Bailey, and the Aunt. The next build isnt confirmed yet I am pretty sure that there will be a poll to decide who the girl will be for the next build and I am voting for the Cousin for sure.

Reactions: Dan941

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You could meet him at the neighbors house the right arrow in your house he should be in his room weekdays in the afternoon or night. In the weekends he is there all day in his room.
Yeah he is there and every time i speak to him there he gives me a message about "meeting him at school tomorrow". Only hes never at school the next day or any day for that matter.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes