4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just out of interest.. Was Leisure Suit Larry in any way inspiration for this? Coz just from the pics I get L.S.L. vibes.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Captain Doctor

Bug ran into Aunt on first school day in laundry room and this bug happened. I think it happened because of first day at night going to parent's room and they talk about the aunt, and thus it triggers her to be there but they haven't shown in story yet. If you ignore it and continue on it will throw more errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Captain Doctor

Bug ran into Aunt on first school day in laundry room and this bug happened. I think it happened because of first day at night going to parent's room and they talk about the aunt, and thus it triggers her to be there but they haven't shown in story yet. If you ignore it and continue on it will throw more errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got a similar bug, but when entering the Aunts room at night right after speaking to her and mom in moms room when the aunt's wearing a suit.
and it seems to happen every night

Last edited:
Reactions: Tearil

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Wow just finished the build and I am really happy with how it turned out. I didn't get any bugs but I was playing the latest version. I do know for sure though that I am voting for the Cousin to be the next girl when the poll becomes available after the tease in the pool and laying down with her in her room. It made me want it even more. I am also not a huge fan of the the new character the police officer she is definitely the last one in my list for girls I am interested in this game. Great job again Captain Doctor

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Got a similar bug, but when entering the Aunts room at night right after speaking to her and mom in moms room when the aunt's wearing a suit.
and it seems to happen every night
Same here, can't enter Aunt's room at night after that event (aunt and mom talking in mom's room)

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes