4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You probably have to start a new game then.
Have tried that, didnt work. Even tried skipping the intro and day one option - no good. I see a similar comment posted here too so perhaps its the build shafting new players (existing players will have done the early content long ago and continuing old saves).

Clydefix

Nov 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

After the Fire [Build 4.2]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Cant play the scene because image not found idk why

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
I don't know about you guys but his game is 5 out of 5 or 4.9 from 5 as there are few bugs, but hey the story is decent and it's not a total cliche story, things are progressing too fast, but it took me 4 hours to finish and it's (I guess early stages as there are plenty of locations which if finished ... who knows.
Have two hint systems for people like me - One is on the computer - which makes you guess which room and when exactly, but the neighbour tells you exactly when what how you should do it.
There are a few bugs, but hey the game is still not finished.
You don't need to interact with Aunt before she arrives you can see her doing laundry and at the pool, probably the dev forgot to change something which probably will be fixed in the next update.
And just wondering why the game has VN tag? it's totally sandboxing or maybe it will become with more branches or idk, does anyone know?

Reactions: boof59

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
No animation

MEGA

Movie image not found

enel777

May 14, 2020
Where is Barry at the school. Downloaded the game for the first time today, got lost trying to make any progress and so checked out the walkthrough. Like Barry himself in the game says ive to meet him at the school but hes never there as far as i can tell (a lot of characters are there but personally is not). I cant seem to actually progress the game in any way shape or form proper till i meet him there...
I have the same problem this game is a mess.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020

MEGA

IS broken. Movie image not found, No animations work.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What does one do to unlock a new lady apparently available in this version?

Ah, it's the cop lady - just makes a cameo in the aunt's path, no scenes at all yet.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of After the Fire [Build 4.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan After the Fire [Build 4.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019

MEGA

I hit a lag at the part where I show the D to the step-mom. It w9n't go forward.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
can MC fuck the mom yet???
He can fuck pretty much every woman in the house except Brittney, plus the Bailey, the neighbors' daughter & Jessica's BFF.
Biological mom is still in the hospital recovering, possibly a coma and unavailable because in those circunstances it would be creepy like heck.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes