4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
The Captain said that the new Bailey/Sis threesome scene would be released before the long break but it has been a month already. I don't know if the Captain just decided to drop it completely or just got extremely busy.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Kariel2040

Feb 8, 2022
View attachment 685275

Overview:
A young man nearly loses his mother in a freak and unexplained accident. As if going through that traumatic experience wasn't enough, now he must move in with his father who has been away his whole life. Luckily our protagonist is about to stumble upon a mysterious gift that will help him through this tough time.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-08
Release Date: 2022-01-04
Developer: Captain Doctor - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Story hints:
The game has been approved by Staff

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Extra:
Walkthrough

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 685288 View attachment 685295 View attachment 685296 View attachment 685297 View attachment 884532 View attachment 1162767
hello, it seems to me an excellent game, I have a question, I don't know how to get to the aunt's room, can someone tell me?

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Hope its enough till the dev comes back from hiatus
Who knows honestly I don't think we will see any news this year personally. From the latest post it seems that the dev was juggling multiple projects and decided to take a break from all of them. I doubt that this game is on top of the priority list so I don't expect this game to be worked on.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Pardon my inatentiveness people, but since when has the game been onhold and what happened to cause it?

Edit: Found it already, no prob. Leaving the link for whoever comes next, i guess.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes