Flash Completed After the gals make fun of nerds, they are thrown into the world where they rule [Final] [Aphrodite]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
A lot of y'all seem not to be getting the dynamic of the game... beyond all the stupid "bUt WhY fEmAlE pRoTaG eW?" garbage that always pops up, this game is poking fun at two oft-caricatured and polar-opposite subcultures in Japan, gyaru, specifically the old-school kogyaru (aka "blackgal") which made up most gyaru when the trend picked up in the mid to late 90s, but has since been relegated to a sub-type of the gyaru subculture, and otaku.

There is a long tradition in Japanese pop culture of gyaru looking down on otaku that is portrayed a lot in different media, despite the fact that both subcultures are kind of looked down upon by parts of the mainstream. This is just poking fun at that dynamic in an extreme and silly way. No need to get all worked up over a silly gag ryona game.

Reactions: Kopaxxx

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
A lot of y'all seem not to be getting the dynamic of the game... beyond all the stupid "bUt WhY fEmAlE pRoTaG eW?" garbage that always pops up, this game is poking fun at two oft-caricatured and polar-opposite subcultures in Japan, gyaru, specifically the old-school kogyaru (aka "blackgal") which made up most gyaru when the trend picked up in the mid to late 90s, but has since been relegated to a sub-type of the gyaru subculture, and otaku.
Might I address here a few things about this quote both to the original author of said quote as well as to whom this quote addresses.

To the author of that quote: I think the game is a whole lot more simply summed up than this, but you aren't exactly wrong. It doesn't feel japanese really at all, and feels more western at heart. Even if it was made in japan, I feel it isn't following those kind of guides by nature.

To whom the quote is addressing: Female protag is a major big thing. It's not unheard of. Women killing men in a game isn't unheard of, and double so in sex games.

For everyone else: The game is shit. It plays like garbage. The sex scenes are garbage. The quality is garbage. The CG is so out of place it hurts. This is a pay game I didn't pay for and still want my money back.

Skip this one unless you're really bored. Even the kinks can't save it, and I like this kind of stuff.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I swear these Japanese game names are getting longer. Pretty soon it'll be so long it will be followed immediately by "The End".

Reactions: yoyomistro

Not_Notorious_Nerdy

Nov 10, 2021
revenge.
this is mostly what this game is about.
Seems like some nerds doesn't like to be bullied, then they make games about the people that bully us.
+Rep

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote