jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Previous translator here, just wanted to update anyone interested that I decided to wait until the next version is released. Updating Twine translations is a pain in the ass, and I wish to postpone the torture until there's plenty of content ready.
Built-in translation in the browser still provides a decent experience, so if you are eager to play the last update, please use that.

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Previous translator here, just wanted to update anyone interested that I decided to wait until the next version is released. Updating Twine translations is a pain in the ass, and I wish to postpone the torture until there's plenty of content ready.
Built-in translation in the browser still provides a decent experience, so if you are eager to play the last update, please use that.
it was updated on here

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
love this game, i definetly enjoy the "interactive sex" where you can choose what you will do but it be nice to have the possiblity where the npc assumes control or a more dominate role vice the player choosing. maybe add like a active/passive system that will alter how scenes play out. or maybe a time system where if you dont pick fast enough they take initiative. Overall great game though. is there a road map for it?

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
0.7 is not downloadable, from where I am from. Is there English version, it could be the main issue why I can't download blog spot version. I guess I wait for public release on this site. Game missing wild fruit and herbs, in woods I noted character collect herbs and gave to herbalist but never learned to cook salve or make drink for herself. It is useful as an early set-up measure to prevent or cure sickness. Who could she have saved? Family, animals, list goes on...

Seeds should easily obtain by collecting weeds and clearing woods, finding wild crops out in woods. Nurturing it and gaining seeds and growing it as food.

Fire: flint stone + metal

Sex: morals were pretty loose when population die off, Some of the women in that society expect all women to fall in line are just stupid.

Clothing might be looked into?
Farming what?
Child bearing to growing them up?

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
It was a bit painful to figure out a process to automatically translate it. In any case, here's the MTL'd 0.7a

In case anyone wants to redo the process with Translator++ for the next version, here's the step by step full of RegExp fuckery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The process seems to take well to other Twine games, as well (except ActCheck since that is a macro exclusive to After the Plague).

EDIT: Fixed some scripts not working after translation.

EDIT 2: Some more fixes and translation of <<link>> and <<linkreplace>>.

Last edited:

DrunkenSatyr

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2023
When can we count with a new update? :)
I traveled a lot recently, but I'm now settled for some time, so chances are I will work on the update soon.

Thanks for your interest BTW.

Is there any option to have sex with the blacksmith?
He doesn't want to do anything but oral sex, because he hasn't overcome the death of his lovely wife.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Perhaps the creator could in the future separate the dialogue and descriptions into a separate file(s) similar to Paradox titles and use only file-line references on the game files, so the translators would have easier time working?

Currently it seems like the development and communication on this game is working slower than grass is growing around here... And it still happens to be winter here.

girovaldo123

Jul 22, 2021
I don't have a blogspot account tho
he/she said:
develpment status (05/24):

Hello everybody.
Been traveling lately and haven't been able to work on the game for a few months.
While landing in one place, breathing and even adding one event to the game, there were technical glitches with Twine on my OS. It was impossible to use the development environment for some time.
Today I discovered that the update has already fixed everything, and I can slowly start working on the development of "After the Plague" again.
First of all, events are planned for 0.8, which should diversify the routine, add flesh (or even fat ) to the world, and generally expand the field of entertainment for the player in existing locations.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes