3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

News Update - V0.2.0

Hi everyone,

This month two of us faced a family emergency and one of us had some technical difficulties.

Thankfully we had some advance on our schedule, so the grand majority of renders and script/storyboard are done, we are currently doing dialogue and quest implementation which should take a few more days before being ready for play-tests and approved for release by the end of it.
Thank you for your support and patience! Until then, take care!

Much love,

The Afterglow Team

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
So after going to the bathroom to take the laundry and having cleaned the pool and talked to her a couple of times including in the kitchen.... any idea of why the Do the chores still not finished ?
I noticed that the minimap is not available at this point

Kermit79

Sep 12, 2019
The very long time of creating the foundations of this game was very discouraged, although I was full of hope ... but still I am disappointed, the game needs a few years to develop as I predicted and I wrote it often, but I was blocked and deleted on the forum and it will probably be the same now :(

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
do you know how long it takes for him to release it to everyone?
WOW, you actually believe what I said? The truth is I dont know. When people asking for when is update, they need to check few pages back and if there no information, just watch this page and wait.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
WOW, you actually believe what I said? The truth is I dont know. When people asking for when is update, they need to check few pages back and if there no information, just watch this page and wait.
so you didn't know ??? funny because in patreon the new update really appeared so that's why i thought you knew:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
My screen goes black after MC leaves Vera and she reflects on how she likes him. I have to contro/Alt/Delete to colse it. Any advice?

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Very strange graphics. Objects and bodies seem to be drawn normally, but the faces are completely for an amateur)) I understand this is such a fiction of the author, but maybe the author will change a little the faces of the characters

Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes