3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Cannot complete "do the chores". And nothing much happens with laundry. Cleaning pool works, but other than that nothing, and it's not possible to sleep an hour or leave for the world map. So I can't advance. Halp.

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
Cannot complete "do the chores". And nothing much happens with laundry. Cleaning pool works, but other than that nothing, and it's not possible to sleep an hour or leave for the world map. So I can't advance. Halp.
Go into her bathroom, click the basket. Clean the pool then go to the kitchen, she should be at the stove cooking.

Then you can move on.

lastshawna

Sep 6, 2017
I think I'm soft-locked past the chores stage. I went to her laundry basket, cleaned the pool. Only options I had at that point were to swim or talk to her. I swam twice and now shes in the kitchen. I talked to her and that was it. Is there something else I am missing?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I think I'm soft-locked past the chores stage. I went to her laundry basket, cleaned the pool. Only options I had at that point were to swim or talk to her. I swam twice and now shes in the kitchen. I talked to her and that was it. Is there something else I am missing?
Do the Laundry then clean the pool then talk to her in kitchen.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
You should check again. There is a great closure to the first episode. Lazy ones could dig the resource images out of the game files.
Most people are having to "check again" because the game is a broken buggy sandbox right now with no direction. I got past the chores portion, did the little ink spill event with the forensic professor, and now there is absolutely nothing else to do. I do have this lingering quest thing that told me to "practice on the spectometer" and then "work on the special case". All those items are checked as in they were accomplished. Am I just supposed to do this matching minigame over and over 100+ times hoping it'll actually make something happen?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Soft locked like everyone else. Can we get some help or barring all else, a save right before that elusive H-scene? :cry:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Got it... I think. During the weekend if you visit Josie's room at some point, shell talk about a broken necklace. Finishing that quest has the spectrometer one continue. I'll post my save if I make it to the scene for those who dont want to go through the game a fourth time.

Mar 4, 2018
Got it... I think. During the weekend if you visit Josie's room at some point, shell talk about a broken necklace. Finishing that quest has the spectrometer one continue. I'll post my save if I make it to the scene for those who dont want to go through the game a fourth time.
What a hero, although I don't think the game has a galley mode yet (please add one Dev!)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
What a hero, although I don't think the game has a galley mode yet (please add one Dev!)
Gallery mode is planned from what I've gathered, just not a priority just yet, not enough content to warrant the Need right now, I'd say.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes