3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Seems there is more to it...

Suggestion:
1. Try to extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and check if it will run before you move it to another partition.
2. If it won't fix your problem please upload a full dxdiag report here.

HardGuy321

Jun 10, 2017
For the Mother call does it happen at a certain time? because I keep sleeping for an hour and nothing happens

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Im stuck on the Practice Spectrometry quest. It says i have done everything, but nothing happens
This release is probably bugged. I restarted from scratch three times, and I am softlocked on the Practice Spectrometry quest never completing and the game just stops after doing chores and making a sandwich. I've tried sleeping until a dream sequence happens, but it never does.

Tekiya

Formerly 'MILFS HUNTER'
Feb 10, 2020
Seems there is more to it...

Suggestion:
1. Try to extract a fresh copy of the game on your desktop and check if it will run before you move it to another partition.
2. If it won't fix your problem please upload a full dxdiag report here.
I have tried, but not working at all, sadly, poor me :( but thanks so much for your help man, tq

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
gosh.. nothing I hate more than a game that has no markers on what is clickable and no gallery. I simply can't figure out why game designers keep insisting on avoiding these quality of life designs.

"do the chores", nothing else to do or advance, nothing that is clickable keeps the story going. which means not having markers was a great idea, because as gamers there's nothing we enjoy more than scrolling the mouse on everything in sight 100 times hoping to find how to progress the story because everything is an old monkey island game XD

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes