3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hmm Incest tag ?yes but stil no sex tags included? example vaginal creampie anal ? How with Mc earn Love and seduction points ?
Looks like game with have no Fun with incoming updates....Hope gets a proper update (y)
New update with just build up relationship and story, no sexual content yet so I think I'll wait for a couple more updates before playing it
thats what i needed to know thnx bud!
There is a sex scene, it's short, it's a dream sequence, but it's there. It's with the main heroine at the end of the update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
worth to play or should i wait 2 years?
It was okay, nothing much but this update we got some nude photos from Meg and 1 Dream sex with her. That could be considered "worth to play" but I don't know, and when you go on Meg date remember to choose cooking savory food and watch romance movie with her to have good impression

Reactions: rototo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but better make some separate saves to rewatch those 2 scenes because it wasn't repeatable or have Gallery to rewatch them again
Damn, the dream sex with Meg was hot but too short and cut right in the most heated part too. But at least the lust stone finally have been set and from now on MC will have lot of lust toward his "landlady" so let see how it will be in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: nar1tsa

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know if I checked into this thread yet, but it's a bit smaller than I usually bother to start with, so checkin' in for later.

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
For those who keep repeatedly asking about the Alabama content, I suggest you read Patreon's rules before you ask again. Not gonna go into it out of fear for the devs' well being but I'm pretty sure that has something to do with it.

is this another blueball session.

cuz if it is this will go from afterglow to an afterthought...
3 Updates in and you're complaining about blueballing? Good lord man. You have zero patience. Look how long it took for you to bang Linda in MILFY City or anyone for that matter minus the teacher, which is blackmailing.

thats what i needed to know thnx bud!
There's a short sex scene at the end. Don't let that guy tell you foolishness. I called it that it was gonna happen soon but then this update dropped and there it is! It's not a long scene but it was brilliantly executed!

I liked this update a lot. It was a tad short and I felt like more detail should've been done in some of the quests but then again, I'm someone who appreciates a good story first before fapping it up. Pretty sure most people on here don't think like I do so I digress.

Good job devs! The art is top notch quality as always!

Last edited:

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
How do you progress after finishing the date night. I choose savory and romance movie but nothing else happened and I can't do anything else other than passing the days

sharpys

May 21, 2017
It just took off nearly 3 months ago and yall expecting some smashing to occur; It ain't gonna happen folks. Maybe in another 2-3 years of development, but you're demanding for the impossible at this stage.

DrPooff

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone post the IMG of the H scene? Just to have a preview, I'm not going to play this so early... even if it seems intresting.
Thanks!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish I could play this, I tried, I really did but my god, the faces. The contrasting art style between the character's head and everything else is so... unsettling that I think the dev found them by mining at the bottom of the uncanny valley.

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
How many times we gotta do the spectrometer minigame until we get to the special project. Task is stuck. This sucks.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes