3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
How much content is there for this game atm? I'm wondering if I should wait for a couple of updates before I start playing.

vpallie

Mar 18, 2019
Unplayable. I've things in my inventory and impossible to use (or no explanation how to use them). Someone knows?

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
Unplayable. I've things in my inventory and impossible to use (or no explanation how to use them). Someone knows?
sometimes you see tasks in the upper right corner in the log. besides that. its pretty much trial and error so far... don't even know if i reached the end of it yet. A small hint would be nice from the devs...

Reactions: vpallie

SebaxnSFM

Jan 5, 2021
If you're refereng to the ID and the dolphin, the ID allows you to eter the School (No real use), and the Dolphin is from a quest, there's no use for it after it.

KatsuTameni

Jan 11, 2021
The items from what I can tell are just there to allow quests to continue. You don't use any of them, the game checks your inventory for items and if you have the correct ones, certain scenes will play. Think that's the case especially with Josie's first quest.

The ID is to allow you to enter the school at any time of the day, because if you try to without it, you can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: loncel

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game really needs a walkthtough. I don't know if it is just slow or I miss most events.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Are there any sex scenes or is it just chores and wasting time so far? I seem to be only able to work on that machine and sometimes serve people food and items

Reactions: LadyBee

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Any possible ways to replay some "Events" / "Scenes" ?
That's so bad there is no Gallery or option to review scenes...

Tekiya

Formerly 'MILFS HUNTER'
Feb 10, 2020
Why my game not launch when i click Start? Im playing well in first release also another Unity game, but now got problems, really need help, pls

D

Deleted member 2436901

the artstyle looks very good, and the idea is solid

...so... see you in a year or two?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Any possible ways to replay some "Events" / "Scenes" ?
That's so bad there is no Gallery or option to review scenes...
No replay or Gallery so you need to make at least 2 separate saves for the 2 H scenes in this update, one was the USB quest after you ask Meg about the password 3 times and the other was after complete the quest and before you go to sleep make another save and there you go
If you don't then those scenes will gone forever and you had to start a new game to play again

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Are them 3D models or drawings? I've never seen something like this before
Drawings.
Why my game not launch when i click Start? Im playing well in first release also another Unity game, but now got problems, really need help, pls
Please upload your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Soft Moan/Afterglow folder.

Note: You can't directly upload files with the extension ".log" here for that you need to rename it to .txt or by packing them into a zip/rar file.

Tekiya

Formerly 'MILFS HUNTER'
Feb 10, 2020
Drawings.

Please upload your player.log file. The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Soft Moan/Afterglow folder.

Note: You can't directly upload files with the extension ".log" here for that you need to rename it to .txt or by packing them into a zip/rar file.
i found this, no player.log file in there? what i need to do, pls

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes