3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Just wanted to note an interesting tidbit: despite not having much in terms of smuty content as of now, Afterglow already has 23 reviews and mostly on a positive note, which is quite surprising when you think about it. If anything, the game sure makes people feel quite strongly about it one way or the other (even tough it's still v0.2).

I think that says a lot about the potential that the game has based on the elements that are already there, such as the unique artstyle and the methodical story.

I can't wait to see how the game continues to develop!

annnnttsss

Dec 24, 2019
Hmm someone could tell me the problem is ?
im been stucking at "Wait until Vera to invite you"
it is end of the content ?
go to the school and practice the spectrometre one more time
well for me is my mission is knock her door but when I click her apartment then it's all black.(Bug I guess)
make sure to have the newest version of the game while not using any previous saves. this bug was fixed

kostiak92

Oct 19, 2019
Hi guys,

I got to point where you to Meg about hanging out on one of Saturdays and on the same day i met Vera in her place for a date, but after that nothing happens with Meg, Vera nor Josie (even though, i have quest open to check on Josie).

Is it this the end the plot so far or i miss something? thanks!

annnnttsss

Dec 24, 2019
Hi guys,

I got to point where you to Meg about hanging out on one of Saturdays and on the same day i met Vera in her place for a date, but after that nothing happens with Meg, Vera nor Josie (even though, i have quest open to check on Josie).

Is it this the end the plot so far or i miss something? thanks!
yh
thats it mate

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
Currently downloading it, i hope its good!
Is there a reason why there even is a 32bit version? Do so many people still use 32bit systems?

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
How do you trigger the new Meg quest in 0.2.1a (Dreamwalker)? it does not appear in the logs list ...

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes