3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
I think most game developers need to have a cushion of content before releasing it to the public in such a saturated genre.
Too much teasing in such a long time isn't good, if I developed this game I'd get the mother out of the way first public release. Then focus on the outside characters, the mother can always be expanded upon at a later date.

Oct 18, 2020
Idk if this was made with Honey Select but if it was then this is the first Honey Select game that didn't make me feel like chopping off my wiener

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is the incest patch updated? I am playing from new release and Max keeps calling Meg, ma'am. Isn't there an official incest patch for this game?

Reactions: Brewski785

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019
I think most game developers need to have a cushion of content before releasing it to the public in such a saturated genre.
Too much teasing in such a long time isn't good, if I developed this game I'd get the mother out of the way first public release. Then focus on the outside characters, the mother can always be expanded upon at a later date.
Agreed. I get the desire to get money flowing ASAP, but it does a game no good at all if the dev spends months in public view just figuring out the basics. People will skip right over it.

IMO, the game What A Legend did an awesome job of launching and it's part of why it became so successful so quickly. The first version was already a well-formed game with plenty of content and now they've got more than 10x the supporters this game does.

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
I don't know what is more boring, the minigame, the lore or the MC.

But I like the idea of Highly Educated Valkyries

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes