3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is the incest patch updated? I am playing from new release and Max keeps calling Meg, ma'am. Isn't there an official incest patch for this game?
You can open it up with notepad and check it out yourself. There is no "Ma'am" in it to edit anymore it's all "translated".
Meaning it might be hardcoded into the games text. Anyhow the patch is a temporary fix. According to the dev. the game will feature a relationship customisation option in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: DearLegend37

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I don't know if is just me but I have been playing it but it just feels boring for some reason. The art work is good but I feel kind of bored. I mean even for a sandbox game, it just seems like I am spacing out.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It feels like there is a lot of "dead time" between quests and the quest log could be a bit better I guess. Hope they put some time into that, to flush the game out a bit.
"Dead time" is a classic sandbox problem.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There is a very short dream sequence. The rest is teasing buildup at this point.
Is it the real slow burn/buildup or does it feel more like stalling to you?
Are there any good, worthwhile scenes with the Mom, or are we forced to chase around after some side chicks while the content with the mom is being stored away for it to be microwaved at a later time.
Because just from playing the 1st update and by looking at the previews it seems like it's the latter. So i'm wondering if anythings changed.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Is it the real slow burn/buildup or does it feel more like stalling to you?
Are there any good, worthwhile scenes with the Mom, or are we forced to chase around after some side chicks while the content with the mom is being stored away for it to be microwaved at a later time.
Because just from playing the 1st update and by looking at the previews it seems like it's the latter. So i'm wondering if anythings changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
LOLOL ... How can there be an "incest" tag if there is no sexual content? I am trying to compute how that can take place but I am coming up blank. heh

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So, is Josie's apartment a trap or what? It says to wait but NO mechanism to advance time or way to leave the apartment. Uninstalled until the dev's write a complete game. Maybe by version 10 or so things will make sense and be functional for players

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
jesus please dont make the mom a slutwhore who want to be fucked by her son, let's tease with innocent and dumb kinks like yoga groping sleep ecc

Reactions: Xanado
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes