3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
Sometimes i wonder why on Unity? Most of the popular games are on RenPy, the games run smoothly, they can be easily modded and as a developer you can add new features in a short time, everyone is happy, I really don't understand why this game is made in Unity...
Its the same thing

Aug 5, 2017
So I've completed all the events for "behind closed doors" but I can't seem to progress. Are there any more events? There must be because I haven't seen any mention of this Carmen person everyone seems to be talking about. Can someone tell me how I trigger that event?

Reactions: jasonvorhees

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stucked with "pass all day with meg" at home...at night she isn't in anymore and I can't click on bed

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Any sound or am I running into some issue? I saw a couple of people posting about it, but no response as far as I could tell.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Works fine for me, maybe it's an old message from earlier updates but nobody bothered to remove it.
My saves wouldn't show up in the load menu either. The update came with a save that was up to date however maybe you loaded that one?

How do I get the last one? Can't find nothing after the Vera quest.
At the end of the update advance time until it's "late night", click on the bed and choose "dream".

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

astavia

Jun 23, 2017
New content from this update was finished in roughly 20 mins and i didn't try to rush through it. Maybe by the time i have grandchildrens i will be able to tell them to try this game since i'll either be way too old to be able to fap to it or dead by the time something a little "spicy" happens judging from the pace of the game since it's launch...

Xanado

May 9, 2018
stable save ? mine is all buggy
Old saves seems to have issues or are at least hit or miss. The update comes with a save that is up to date though, only newest content to unlock.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last task I found was "Behind the closed doors". The update was pretty short content wise. I think they might have spent some time between the updates reducing the "deadtime" between tasks.

FFS even tried restarting the game and it wouldn't progress from entering my name, So can't get anywhere from my saved file and now can't get anywhere from a restart :unsure::unsure::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
That doesn't sound right maybe some gamedata got "tainted" with all the save issues.

Try deleting :
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Soft Moan\Afterglow

Delete the game folder.
Redownload the game.
Either use the save file it comes with to start at the beginning of this update or choose to start new game.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Eraken
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes