3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
FFS even tried restarting the game and it wouldn't progress from entering my name, So can't get anywhere from my saved file and now can't get anywhere from a restart :unsure::unsure::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
My saves wouldn't show up in the load menu either. The update came with save that was up to date however maybe you loaded that one?
You might be right, not 100% sure now but i think that the names were set to default. Didn't even noticed the change until you told me lol.

If anyone's bothered too much about the default name, i would suggest to sit this one out. You never know if the same problem will persist on the next release and this update isn't worth replaying the whole thing especially if you'll have to repeat it again on the next update.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
so the vera quest (get study folder one) is the end for this update?
The game is way too buggy sometimes after a conversation the map is not accessible and in the MC bedroom sometimes every option disappears if books or bed is chosen making you stuck lost my progress like that

zion75

Nov 1, 2020
Just asking, I haven't played it since it first came out, is there any sex in the game yet or is it doing tasks at the moment?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
No, I mean how do you get the vaginal one? I only have the 1001 nights one unlocked for the bj.
It's happens during the story. Did you use the save that came with the update? In that case you have passed it.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
It's happens during the story. Did you use the save that came with the update? In that case you have passed it.
Now it makes sense.

(I just played all of it again to see it and apparently the game is bugged. I can't go to sleep.
Nice.)

Last edited:

anisnake

Sep 7, 2017
Visually, I like the game very much - there are bugs and problems - but on the whole it is an order of magnitude better than the usual consumer goods that appear here. I like women in the game -) Author = developer patience and good luck with the project.

I don't understand people who download a game for free, then they scold the author ... A person makes a project at a fairly high level, which in turn leads to a lot of time, and you whine for a place to support and cheer only chatter and insult...

Whatever it was, there is a huge Respect for the game.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes