3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

pagani112233

May 25, 2018
I don't know if I finished the content in this version or not because there isn't any kind of guide here.

can you guys give me the list of tasks for this version so I can see I beat it or not?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I don't know if I finished the content in this version or not because there isn't any kind of guide here.

can you guys give me the list of tasks for this version so I can see I beat it or not?
Task list as of v0.2.2a.

• Behind the closed doors.
  • Dreamwalker
  • First lesson: Differences
  • Unboxing pt2
  • Just like old times.
  • Looking back
  • Practice spectronomy
  • Taking a load off
  • A favor for Meg
  • A little stressed
  • Unboxing pt1
  • End the day
  • Repair your bike
  • Class time!

pagani112233

May 25, 2018
Task list as of v0.2.2a.

• Behind the closed doors.
  • Dreamwalker
  • First lesson: Differences
  • Unboxing pt2
  • Just like old times.
  • Looking back
  • Practice spectronomy
  • Taking a load off
  • A favor for Meg
  • A little stressed
  • Unboxing pt1
  • End the day
  • Repair your bike
  • Class time!
thanks, they did a great job on designing the game and I love the artwork but they must add a better task log into the game. in this one when you don't know if there is more or not. you just have to skip days until a new one pops up. at least they should add the number to say for example you did 5 out of 13 major tasks and for each of them like you did 7 out of 9 for Behind the closed doors.

Xanado

May 9, 2018

Bugfix available: Afterglow v0.2.2b

Fixes a bug that could get you stuck in the "Spend the day with Meg" sequence during the "Dreamwalker" task.

Last edited:

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Sans titre.jpg
Hi everyone,
i'm totaly stuck here. I've finished all the tasks but i can't progress with this one. I go check Josie every period of the day and night but nothing happens, same if i look after Vera. Is that the end of the update, do i miss something ?
Thanx for your help.
Bye

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Guys, what's the correct animal for Josie's necklace? I know she loves dolphins but the MC says that it should be better choosing another animal. It's been like 15-20 days since I last played this game so I don't remember if it was said before.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes