3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

fajke

Apr 18, 2018
Goddamn, last time I saw anything from Gaussian was an ancient demo thingie with the mum from Incredibles. Looks real nice, will pay attention to this.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Oh nice another pointless dream that adds nothing to the game and takes development time away from actually progressing the story.
I doubt that. The dream sequences are already part of the plot. Have been from the very beginning.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It feels like the girls faces are drawn, yet the rest of the body is 3d sculpted. What the hell

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Never noticed this one before, but it looks really good. Wondering how I missed this because Shota & incest = sign me up. Really kind of digging that artstyle also. It's something different, but not at all in a bad way.

How's the content so far? Enough to warrant jumping in and giving it a go now? This is one I'd definitely start supporting if the first impression is good.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I play as a 3rd year forensic student? In elementary school or college? Is that manlet in the images the guy I play as lol? Or are all the women 7 foot tall Amazonians?

Reactions: Aioria619

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
The artist is really carrying the whole project on his shoulders it feels like, everything else seems to be working against me trying to enjoy it.
Yeah so many lewd game designers over emphasize the art and under emphasize the scene creativity and writing. It's a shame. I can't tell you how many times I've seen all the moving parts in order just to just fail in the end on something so basic. It's like Hollywood in a way, so much money and resources poured into the visual experience but such awful writing and fails to meet anyone's expectations.

Producers should stop short circuting the writing thinking anyone can do it and actually hire people who know how to write.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes