3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

dzoi12345

Oct 8, 2020
These mini-games are obviously not what we are playing for, but I still enjoy them. They add a bit of variety to the game, which I appreciate. I liked the bench press! Challenging just enough to be fun, and it's short. I just hope they don't make a grind job out of it in future updates, as with the forensic mini-game.
I was hoping for the next dream sequence though... :(

Jul 21, 2019
Am I the only one that wants way more content in an update? I would love to see more and more, the guys need more funding and more time to work on the game or what...

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The additional sex scene with vera is good though. Hope in the next update more sex. The story is also very good, yet the update felt very short(If it ends in the schools)

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
is this scene before or after minigame? Is it required to pass all minigame, from easy to hard level? Coz i stuck on medium.
you can go to her house at night/evening go to her bedroom, and fuck her. Despite her and max having some issues in their relationship she still lets him nail her.

Reactions: jeen1917

gradation

Feb 15, 2017
I'm stuck, any tips for the minigame? Tried playing with according to the gauge and arms but I have an easier time actually going to a gym and lifting weights. Is it even worth it to keep trying to clear it?

Oct 20, 2019
The additional sex scene with vera is good though. Hope in the next update more sex. The story is also very good, yet the update felt very short(If it ends in the schools)
Yeah, after that doesn´t appear a [new task] or "To be continued in the next update". That confuses if it is the end or because of a bug it does not show more

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
ok, I guess I got it, did it only one time tho because it's lame and I didn't want to go through it again. First of all choose easy, then very lightly tap the arrow in the opposite way the bar is tilting until it gets straight or almost straight again, don't try to balance using the other arrow. MC will lift the bar, keep it that way for 3 excruciating seconds and repeat.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes