3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
So,finally with this update the stage is set for the main action.
Good then.

But almost all 4 months for this small update kinda disappointing for many of us here.

Hope the dev will look into this and wish he is going to give us constant updates.

Reactions: jkkkkk123

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
ok, I guess I got it, did it only one time tho because it's lame and I didn't want to go through it again. First of all choose easy, then very lightly tap the arrow in the opposite way the bar is tilting until it gets straight or almost straight again, don't try to balance using the other arrow. MC will lift the bar, keep it that way for 3 excruciating seconds and repeat.
tried this but to no avail. I swear this mini game has to be one of the harder ones I've played in an adult VN.

edit: I finally did it on easy. Got some neat dialogue and that's it for now. Funny how the dev on discord told me it's optional but it clearly isn't. Since you have to successfully do the reps in order to advance the quest.

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Played it some time ago for about one hour and nothing of sexual content besides a dream that MC had with some random girl, I don't remember well, anyways, how much sexual content it have now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
I need help, I'm stuck in the mission of using USB on the PC, I don't know where to press, the bedroom laptop won't let me click or interact with it

tuper

Apr 3, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck in the mission of using USB on the PC, I don't know where to press, the bedroom laptop won't let me click or interact with it
Might be a bug. You need to start a new game. and then you will find out that you can click on the PC. Then load your old save. This works for me.

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
I need an APK, I refuse to download any game like this on my computer I once swore I wouldn't put it in danger, but Games like this make me want to risk it all.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Game's getting kinda weird.
It's like the writer has nothing to do while waiting for the renders to complete so he just keeps writing more stuff and it feels forced.
I know it's suppose to be a slow burn game but i don't think we're cooking anything, it's just beating around the bush at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 0632154
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes