3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1368062

Overview:
You are a third-year forensic student and finally getting ready to head out into the world. Now, it is time to step out into the world and it is up to you to decide if your final year will be great... or extraordinary! Who knows? Maybe you could even find love... in the most unexpected of places!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-11
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: GaussianFracture - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves are not compatible.
Rollback had to be disabled due to a game-breaking bug with the story progression.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux
(v0.2.5b): MEGA - - -

Patches: -

Extra: FAN SIGS

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 885094 View attachment 885093 View attachment 884968 View attachment 884967 View attachment 884964 View attachment 884966
I can't open the game
The screen is all black and the game does not open
Why?
Thanks

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I think my save is bugged because I can't sleep. Mom character kicked MC out, and Vera was hesitant to have MC move in. Josie's room doesn't have a sleep function, and I can't skip. What's the deal?
Her bed should have. Don't click her, click slightly to the left of her.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Game seemed interesting but this shit is more broke than a next gen console game. Got to the point where you need to check the usb, can't click on the pc so search here and someone mentions that part can be broken and needs a whole new restart *sigh*. Restarted and then this time couldn't leave the mall when getting the bike repair kit *fuck it*.

Damn shame as I love when devs do original art for one of these games, but like most its broken to shit.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes