3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone elaborate on why the MC is a midget and all the women are giant amazons? xD Isn't he supposed to be a uni third year student? What gives? Hope someone can provide some insight.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Can someone elaborate on why the MC is a midget and all the women are giant amazons? xD Isn't he supposed to be a uni third year student? What gives? Hope someone can provide some insight.
There's a Shota tag, so the MC will be seen like a childish-shape character.. Could be only a DEV's decission and nothing more..
Looks really strange though, but well..

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think initially the game wasn't meant to be this serious, but that's just my guess.
The writer didn't want to write the characters as they were intended in the begining, which is a shota incest story, the art was already done (mainly the teasers, so the characters appearance was pretty much locked in).
So it's like the artist and the writer aren't in sync, maybe the MC is too fleshed out to be a innocent boy? I don't know.
All i know is that it looks fucking weird and with every update it's getting weirder and weirder.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

archer94

Sep 1, 2019
I can't sleep next to josie, someone have a save from the beggining of this update in which the josie's bed work please?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I think initially the game wasn't meant to be this serious, but that's just my guess.
The writer didn't want to write the characters as they were intended in the begining, which is a shota incest story, the art was already done (mainly the teasers, so the characters appearance was pretty much locked in).
So it's like the artist and the writer aren't in sync, maybe the MC is too fleshed out to be a innocent boy? I don't know.
All i know is that it looks fucking weird and with every update it's getting weirder and weirder.
Oh good lord. That sounds rather messy. Poor writer/artist. I'm not against shota, but it's not shota if the dude is third year uni student. And for heavens sake. The dude looks like 140 cm at best, stuck at age 10, rather than 20. So yeah, that is why I asked. I actually thought there was flashback of him as younger so hence the tag, but now I see I was wrong and all the pics of him is where he is a midget.

Wait wait. Did Frodo's halfling cousin Bangmo enter this realm, shave his legs and start boning human amazons?

su wei

Dec 15, 2019
This game character's face, is really not good-looking, tried several times, failed to continue to play. If the author could modify the faces of the characters in the game, I believe his income would be increased several times

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Oh good lord. That sounds rather messy. Poor writer/artist. I'm not against shota, but it's not shota if the dude is third year uni student. And for heavens sake. The dude looks like 140 cm at best, stuck at age 10, rather than 20. So yeah, that is why I asked. I actually thought there was flashback of him as younger so hence the tag, but now I see I was wrong and all the pics of him is where he is a midget.

Wait wait. Did Frodo's halfling cousin Bangmo enter this realm, shave his legs and start boning human amazons?
It could be that they just went too deep on the whole "let's make sure there isn't any confussion about the MC age" sometimes writing that "all characters depicted are 18 or older" might not be enough so they had to come up with a background for MC and make it an integral part of the story. But i think they went way to deep with it.
And since it's probably to late now to change any of that, we're kinda stuck with a midget MC. I just hope the writer would tone it down a little bit, the writing is too serious for this type of game.
It's sorta like Tom Clancy writing a childrens book.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes