3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Xanado

May 9, 2018
downloaded the new update and i just wanna know how i can change the name?
At the moment it seems you can only change name at the start. Some more enlightened people will probably tell you there is other ways but It's out of my depths. What I mean is that there is no in game function to do that mid game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

gafgarlion2

Feb 24, 2018
not sure if bugged, but I can't get either of these quests to trigger. Waiting in any room in the home until dusk does nothing, and I can't get any lesson to trigger. Whats the missing element not included in the log that I need? Capture4.PNG

Xanado

May 9, 2018
not sure if bugged, but I can't get either of these quests to trigger. Waiting in any room in the home until dusk does nothing, and I can't get any lesson to trigger. Whats the missing element not included in the log that I need? View attachment 1625674
In the beginning most of the triggers are around doing the puzzle game at school (spectronometer) and clicking on items in your room. like the computer and the books at your bedside. If you are having real problems with your quests not clearing out after you do them I would make sure you are on the latest update, isn't using an old save, only use saves included with the update or a fresh start (old saves have not been compatible since the start) and if problems still persists you clear out the following folder before launching the latest update:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Soft Moan\Afterglow

(Sometimes there be "gremlins" in the prior appdata files, speaking from experience after testing games in production for awhile.)

If you still have problems please join the devs discord and explain your problems, game making is never easy and I'm sure they would like to see you have the best experience possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

kevcxz

Feb 7, 2018
There is no option to leave his room when I make a new game. Tried loading and making new games and I'm always stuck in his bedroom with the only options being click bed, books, drawer or pc

Edit - Delete folder in appdata locallow makes it work

Last edited:
Reactions: Xanado

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
The problem I had to get things started on this version was clicking on josies game controllers.
Maybe there is some in inconsistensies in the hint system. Try advancing time by doing the all so beloved puzzles. A couple of scenes seem to trigger in the lab at some point.
Thank you for your help but I have started the game from the beginning by overwriting the file (persistentData.save)

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I've been watching this for a while and had thought this might be a good one. Unfortunately, bugs seem to be this game's worst enemy. I've had the "advance time" button disappear on me multiple times (along with the option to sleep), and even some of the locations would appear and disappear, while some appear without any reason (like getting the gym early). I've tried exiting and loading, loading old saves, etc., but the issues somehow leak into the other saves too. Sorry, but I'll wait until these issues get fixed before playing again. This seems to be a common issue with unity VN/sandbox games (buttons and events glitching out). There's another one that had similar issues, Law of Love. They said they had issues with using Ren'py as well, but I'm starting to think Unity is more cut out for 3D stuff if this pattern keeps up.

skweril

Aug 23, 2021
This game is so buggy, I couldn't interact with the pool for the chores quest, so I re-loaded my save to before that day. Now I can't interact with the bed to go to sleep to even attempt the chore quest that happens on the weekend. Am I doing something wrong or this game just a buggy mess?

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes