3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
this dude doesn't even want to sleep, night time, only 2 houses available, 2 people sleeping on the 2 beds, and he doesn't sleep when I click the people or the bed next to them or anywhere else that looks like a normal spot to sleep

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
saves do not work. Only one that does work is me in Josie's apartment but can not leave. pfft update not worth it to replay all over again

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
This game is so buggy, I couldn't interact with the pool for the chores quest, so I re-loaded my save to before that day. Now I can't interact with the bed to go to sleep to even attempt the chore quest that happens on the weekend. Am I doing something wrong or this game just a buggy mess?
start the game from the beginning by deleting the file (persistentData.save)

Darkpianis

Apr 26, 2019
After some test runs I think that the problem with the game is in the save system itself, for what I got, the game has 2 separate ways of tracking the progress, the first it's the regular system in which all the people make saves and loads, and the other system is a hidden tracker that shows or hide certain events or locations in order to prevent bugs by showing locations or options that you will unlock in latter parts of the game. This in a full regular session of the game works smooth enough, the trouble comes when you restart the game from scratch (alt+f4 or any regular closing method), because the "regular system" saves the screen where you are, the time and the money but what doesn't save it's the hidden tracker of events and unlockables. So the only way in which you can play the game it's in A SINGLE countinuos run, without EVER closing the game, because in the moment that you shut down the program you lose the "hidden progress" and your saves become useless.

Other error that you can avoid in order to play the game is DON'T sleep in the bed in order to advance time. Just use the bed in the last hour of the day because if you "advance the timer with the bed" you lose the option of skip to the next day and then... Well you are going to be soft-locked in the same day because you lose the option to sleep.

Just use the option in the upper section of the Interface and all should be smooth.

The way that I test all this was Re-doing the first task until the point when you can advance the timer the first time, this unlocks that option in your saves and at the same time this unlocks the sleep option. But you lose all the places that you unlock in the previous run, like the house of your friend or the house of your teacher. In that state you are soft locked until you restart the game and unlock them again in a new playtrough. This all means that in order to play the game you must do it in one session and... Well, that is something that you could do, but I can't because I already lose 3ish or so more hours in order to test and trying to "fix" or at least understand the main problem in the game that is the save system itself (or that is what I think it is).

So even I was loving the story I am forced to stop playing here.

And that's it, the models are pretty good and the story is well written (at least what I could play anyway) but this errors are just prevent me from doing more test in more advanced states of the game. This even with the save that comes with the new version itself.

So, in the end, keep up with the good work, fix the issues if you can and if you need music for the game just tell me, I can do some loops or something to at least kill the silence. Good day/night or whatever to all xD. I am loving the game so far but please fix the issues =D and peace out!

SebaxnSFM

Jan 5, 2021
People here are complaining that their saves don't work with the updates, dude every updates comes with a save file, just load the game!!!!

Reactions: sirsir_sir

glocked

Sep 9, 2017
fafa.PNG

So what should i do after i get a call from meg ??? Seems like its the end of a chapter or something.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes