3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Autum11

Dec 22, 2018
I will be honest. I am surprised as i enjoyed the game with absolutely no issue. I played in windows pc. I saw other comments regarding bugs so i was lil hesitant. But my experience was fine.

Reactions: LBX89

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I really REALLY wana give this game a try but im VERY worried about all this recent problems and switching to another engine and stuffs, usually this are red alerts...
Also is there any sexual content yet?

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I really REALLY wana give this game a try but im VERY worried about all this recent problems and switching to another engine and stuffs, usually this are red alerts...
Also is there any sexual content yet?
There is. Also, I wouldn't worry for now, guys were pretty honest and even paused patreon and stuff.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I see a lot of potential, the art or drawing looks excellent for the setting it has, that is, it's not bad. however there is almost no +18 content. The plot doesn't look bad, but it's not a normal game because it "falls" into the +18 category and it has almost nothing. They have to update certain things, like adding the gallery option, so we have to wait for them to keep updating the game. for the moment from my humble opinion from 1 to 5, I give it a 2.3.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
checking back after months, is there any sex scenes ? Like time i played mom was angry and we kiss our friend and teacher.
Any actual progression after that?

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
checking back after months, is there any sex scenes ? Like time i played mom was angry and we kiss our friend and teacher.
Any actual progression after that?
Sadly, the game lost its main coder and they are restarting development in a new engine (I think it was Ren'Py). So, it will take a while to get up to speed and back to produce new content.

There weren't any actual sex scenes yet, though.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
What ever gave you that idea? There aren't sex scenes with the mom, but there are sex scenes with the teacher
Maybe I am a bit behind whatever it was the latest release. Everything was early stages of teasing the last time I played! IIRC, my game ended when I dated the teacher for the first time. And there was no sex.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember when I first found out about this when it was still being conceived all those years ago; I was so excited at first, only for it to fall off and on my radar during the years before development finally started. I decided then to wait for some real action before trying it. Jump to now, another two years later. sholy hit

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I remember when I first found out about this when it was still being conceived all those years ago; I was so excited at first, only for it to fall off and on my radar during the years before development finally started. I decided then to wait for some real action before trying it. Jump to now, another two years later. sholy hit
so you like the game now? If you do, I have some bad news for you. We might wait another year because they are remaking the entire game with renpy.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes