3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
is that a leak or it's already on the newest update, cause i remember last time i play the story stopped when the landlady asked the MC to go back
That image it's just an old render the dev made, I don't know if we are going to see something like that in a future update.

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
Hi, I have a bug while saving. if I reload my save, I no longer have any characters, the rooms are empty in all the buildings, and I can no longer advance time...if anyone has an idea...thanks in advance

Sep 16, 2017
If it dies before being completed then it's not a great game.
Many people confuse a great promise for a great game. Not wanting to talk shit about this one in particular, but it's incredible how hard some people cling onto their expectations of games that don't exist yet and realistically could end development at any time.

Sadly, in the end we can only judge based on concrete results, as good will is way too easily exploited with these projects. Hope the devs can overcome this migration hurdle.

Reactions: Dalurker

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Funny how on these threads when a game takes too long to update or gets On Hold, some people goes philosophical and start judging other's opinions/point of views about every little detail regarding game design or even life itself in some cases.

Is that post nut clarity or what?
1573439367917.jpg

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes