3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
It's exciting to see this project finally start to materialize after so long, but I think you guys jumped the gun on this release. This isn't a good first impression.

For all the time you've had to come up with ideas and work on putting them in a game there is nothing here to hook people other than the pretty art design. The story, writing, locations, presentation of characters, and setting are all very basic and bland.

I wish you all the best and hope your project succeeds, but I hope you know how much work is ahead of you to really make this game good.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Looks interesting. Any patch?

Also , why is he calling her "Landlady?" Isn't that odd to use the name of relationship instead of her name?

Also a bit conflicted on the contrast of the very cartoony faces vs the very voluptuous , realistic bodies.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
I know its technically early, and its probably just a proof of concept, but as it stands its a mixed bag at best. Art aside, it's currently no different than any dime a dozen 3D model game like you would see in Milfy City or Lust Epidemic. There are short, fluid animations with the Meg character, but I question if that will ever be a thing for scenes and instead we're in for the standard flipbook stuff. This game will ultimately live/die by the release schedule and content in the next few months.

Reactions: Kermit79

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I'm glad we finally got a demo of the game, but I hope it isn't the only thing done in 3 years, because it was very short

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I haven't downloaded or played this game yet but after looking at the available renders in the OP the MC looks like he's 12-14 years old and 3 feet tall? Is he really supposed to look like that? Please tell me that render is a flashback to his childhood or something. If not then this game is borderline if you ask me.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes