3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
so, is the mc a kid or just really short? or are the woman in the game just really tall? im confused cuz he is in college, i think he mentions he skipp a few grades, but still he is really short

• Angry
Reactions: Radon671

Billy_422642

Jul 4, 2020
when do I know the build has ended ?
Is it after mc gets kicked out of house and then mom calls him back to come home to talk?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Been a few days since I played last is this the end of the update? Image2.jpg

Edit:
Never mind, just had to go to sleep on a Wednesday I reckon. :)

Last edited:

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
wtf played 5 minutes and it was enough, one simple step takes a mission, could not even get the bike fixed, it stopped working, could not get anywhere, fuck it, deleted.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
wtf played 5 minutes and it was enough, one simple step takes a mission, could not even get the bike fixed, it stopped working, could not get anywhere, fuck it, deleted.
Well, I got the bike fixed at least. The joke is that you never do anything else with the bike. It just sits there by the pool, mocking you...

As for the spectrometer, that one's obvious (they talk about needing it). Too bad that it doesn't work.

Seriously, I had to restart after not playing for so long and I can't do anything that I was able to previously. And as usual, the old saves don't work. Hardly an incentive to induce people coming back to your game.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes