3.40 star(s) 57 Votes
D

Deleted member 8085

You've been stellar, and we've been patient. Much love to all involved, creators and fans alike!

Reactions: GaussianFracture

Elvishious

Afterglow Developer
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Lol the naming system is all over the place. Sometimes its Meg, sometimes it's the given name, sometimes she's the landlady others she is Mom
Yop, thanks, for some reason, this is a previous build even tho I made sure to delete every previous one.
I'm working on a fix for that asap, thanks for the feedback.

Looks like the Mac file is broken and simply does not open
I really don't know why tbh, I've made 2 ppl test the build and they told me it was okay. Gotta check that out.

All that said, I have some work waiting for me now, Don't hesitate to give us your feedback and mostly the bug reports, some of them might have pass under our radar since we're so formated to play a certain way.

Gourls

Jul 4, 2017
Just as a heads up to anyone who isn't sure, this is really short. You get introduced to a few characters, but that's about it. The art style and the backgrounds and writing are all solid, though the "landlady" interjections are pretty grating at times, to me. Not much to be done about it, but it's a little obnoxious. That isn't a knock on Gaussian and co. It is what it is.

But content-wise, there's not a lot here yet. As is pointed out if you hit up the itch.io site, this is an alpha build. There's a lot of systems they've put in place, but not a lot else yet, other than meeting everyone.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Wow, the art style is unique. I'm loving it just from the few preview pictures, I'll wait of course but man is this looking interesting.

Reactions: Elvishious
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes