3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Came back here for the first time in a while and saw the abandoned tag. This game had the potential to be one if the greats and earn the dev team some decent cash, but regardless if development issues it's clear the dev team isn't really that committed.
I also hopped on the discord and it appears any mention of the lack of any real development gets you banned. Which really says a lot. Last I knew they were working with a new programmer. Not sure what that has to do with Gaussian's irl issues, because programmer could've revamped the game by now and we would have gotten a remastered version of the game while Gaussian worked through irl things. Which leads me to believe he's either given up on the artwork/rendering aspect of it. Especially because I haven't seen any new renders in the way of teasers or bonus renders like he used to do.
Regardless, if the irl issues are serious I wish him the best of luck, but things aren't adding up.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Came back here for the first time in a while and saw the abandoned tag. This game had the potential to be one if the greats and earn the dev team some decent cash, but regardless if development issues it's clear the dev team isn't really that committed.
I also hopped on the discord and it appears any mention of the lack of any real development gets you banned. Which really says a lot. Last I knew they were working with a new programmer. Not sure what that has to do with Gaussian's irl issues, because programmer could've revamped the game by now and we would have gotten a remastered version of the game while Gaussian worked through irl things. Which leads me to believe he's either given up on the artwork/rendering aspect of it. Especially because I haven't seen any new renders in the way of teasers or bonus renders like he used to do.
Regardless, if the irl issues are serious I wish him the best of luck, but things aren't adding up.
They aren't. He's just overworked.

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Just waiting for the dev to completely drop the game at this rate it seems, since he still seem to be latching on despite no progress.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
They've been very open about the artist working another job
That’s fair, although they only did it after being pressed on the issue. It’s still annoying thinking back to when they first announced the hiatus and were acting like they’d return in a month, and then 3 and then any day before finally saying “I’ve been committed to another job” at nearly a year. Still find that extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: warrenbzh
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes