3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

DevonMarkus

Oct 8, 2021
I knew it was only a matter of time until this game got abandoned. I mean, games can resume progress but I think at this point the engine change has completely ruined the games' chances of coming back into the fray, they won't even update the game with small updated like mini-game additions or expansions on the other girls or anything! The whole game is essentially just a tease at this point so it isn't worth it.

Reactions: AmarynXPalladino

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I knew it was only a matter of time until this game got abandoned. I mean, games can resume progress but I think at this point the engine change has completely ruined the games' chances of coming back into the fray, they won't even update the game with small updated like mini-game additions or expansions on the other girls or anything! The whole game is essentially just a tease at this point so it isn't worth it.
Once again an abandoned tag on F95 doesn't mean the dev has actually abandoned the game. F95 adds the tag based on how much time has passed since the last update.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
F95 is in the right to call it what it is. After 3 years without a content update and the devs giving zero confirmation on a return, it should be consider abandoned. The devs words are sweet nothings if there's nothing going on to back them up
I know, I'm just saying that the game wasn't abandoned due to the information on your discord, Gaussian doesn't need to give any satisfaction here, f95 is doing its job, anyway the game continues.

Reactions: Redelin

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Big deal this game never had any real sex content to beging with. Didn't have any expectations for it anyway seen the snail pace of development. My gues is that his parteon suport started to dry up even before the revision , and now when his page is under review he gives even less care what will happen to the game.

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Big deal this game never had any real sex content to beging with. Didn't have any expectations for it anyway seen the snail pace of development. My gues is that his parteon suport started to dry up even before the revision , and now when his page is under review he gives even less care what will happen to the game.
I agree that if the game was making more money we might’ve seen more, but the patreon drying up and getting reviewed imo doesn’t feel like much of a reason for them to quit, I just think the artist is not proactive. Looking back on development they lost one of their key programmers (might’ve been the guy who started this thread lol) because he moved onto another project, probably because of how little they worked in the game

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes