• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of excitement behind this game. Can someone explain the hype? Simply curious.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of excitement behind this game. Can someone explain the hype? Simply curious.
A thread for this game was launched 3 years ago. It gained the hype, a natural process, along the way. Dev was active during those years, there were the occasional teaser images to keep the interest going. So this release isn't some random new title appearing out of the blue around here. Thats basically it.

Reactions: Salekd

DexterTheGod

Jun 29, 2018
Ive seen other people comment on the naming but I cant seem to get passed naming the main character. I type in a name, then press validate but nothing happens. Could anyone help? wanna see what the hype is about.

Edit: Seems Nopy file doesnt work properly, fixed it by using another link.

Last edited:

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
To say the it was disappointing would be insult to disappointing. I understand that this is just a demo but after 3 yrs of preparation if this is the demo they brought then, I going to hold out for now before jumping the gun to support the game.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Congrats on releasing the demo but I'm going to wait. Also I realize that you're simply following Patreon's rules but the whole "Landlady" dialogue straight up kills the feel of the entire game that you've been hyping up with all that preview art in the other thread. I'm sure there will be an "unofficial" patch somewhere along the line but still.

dustyrusty54

Nov 7, 2017
I understand people were expecting more given the long dev cycle, but until now it was a side project. I imagine more content is coming based on the word around the discord. Personally, I love the art style and the character design so I'm pretty excited for this one.

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes