3.40 star(s) 57 Votes

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I think the game looks really cool but maybe I'm doing something wrong because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere ..No offence meant here because it may be my boo boob :)

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
"Hey guys,

v0.2.4 is now out!

Changelog:
  • Main story progress: End of Act 2
  • ~400 renders
  • First repeatable scene for Vera
  • 1 new Xray render
  • 3 new characters: Leon, Berkley, Nicole
  • Vera schedule update with some new dialogues and new activities, fully opened her apartment
  • Townmap hints to know where to go next
  • Skip time buttons
  • Partial rollback
Dev note: Saving on top of another save have been disabled because of a bug. Please use the save menu and create a save manually from scratch
Previous saves are uncompatible, please use the save provided if you want to jump to the new content."

What save provided?

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
0 scenes with the mother just endless grinding..i have not played all the content yet but its really tiring. guess im just used to VNs too much lol

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
0 scenes with the mother just endless grinding..i have not played all the content yet but its really tiring. guess im just used to VNs too much lol
just get yourself this tool to save yourself from the horrid unity game play if you still want to just see the image, idk why so much brain dead keep using the unity engine for vn when it so shitty for the player to "play" on it ,fkin hell if anything renpy does right is it give it player the option to quick to skip all the slock drag "gameplay". Untitled 3.jpg

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Stop slacking around guys, there isn't too much grind in this update, the plot is getting incredible and you go to bed with the teacher. No dream, you really get her.

Reactions: Spockon

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
I feel like this game is getting a lot of unfair flak. There's some rly bad, grindy games out there, this defo aint one of em. u can finish this update within an hour.

You do get to bang the teacher which, imo, is kinda an underwhelming scene. It seemed so clinical, they fall asleep laying away from each other, arms crossed. I think the writings gotta improve. Overall story is pretty good tho. I actually read it, dont just zoom thru the whole thing

3.40 star(s) 57 Votes