• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Azalea and Cloe have disappeared from the game. Is this intentional? Their profiles say I'm only at level 1 with them and that level 2 is available. But I can't find them anymore. After a week of hunting for them I give up.

I found the problem. If you don't go to the mall with Noa the nanosecond the quest is available, it literally breaks the game.

I see the sex scenes are now ending with text based creampies. The side girl in the cafe gets a dripping CP but main girls aren't worth that effort apparently. Shame.

Last edited:

Aph_V

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Azalea and Cloe have disappeared from the game. Is this intentional? Their profiles say I'm only at level 1 with them and that level 2 is available. But I can't find them anymore. After a week of hunting for them I give up.

I found the problem. If you don't go to the mall with Noa the nanosecond the quest is available, it literally breaks the game.

I see the sex scenes are now ending with text based creampies. The side girl in the cafe gets a dripping CP but main girls aren't worth that effort apparently. Shame.
Hello, it was intentional. They were supposed to be dealing with souls around town. I thought it would make sense not to see Cleo reading a book on the couch while the others took care of the souls.
About the creampie, Yes, will try to make them more "visual".

Reactions: raganrok246

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Nice game. Would recommend a shower option. It doesn't have to be major; a picture with some words and a shower sound effect would work. Your choice dev.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

MC Simulator - Download v0.1.5
Added the Linux and Mac versions.
v0.1.5 Links
Android
Windows
Mac
Linux
Please remember to report any bugs you find to my , as it will help me a lot in the development of MC Simulator.
Thanks!

Reactions: t727

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
MC Simulator [v0.1.5] [Aph] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 718 MB / 280 MB - MCS-0.1.5-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 710 MB / 271 MB - MCS-0.1.5-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 701 MB / 263 MB - MCS-0.1.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have seen 2 conflicting posts so I will chime in... Is this planned as a visual novel (pictures/animations with some written contact between characters or a text based game (limited visuals, few animations, lots of reading)? If you are working towards changing the text based scenes to visual scenes with less text descriptions you should make a note at the end portion of Genre: Planned content changes: moving away from text based content towards visual novel content (or whatever way you plan on changing it).

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
the intimacy progression isnt displayed properly, it just shows 100% everytime. i was a little confused why i wasnt progressing with the relationship level.

Edit: it seems that this issue only affects lvl 1 intimacy.

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
the intimacy progression isnt displayed properly, it just shows 100% everytime. i was a little confused why i wasnt progressing with the relationship level.

Edit: it seems that this issue only affects lvl 1 intimacy.
No, it says 100% because you have already reached the requeriments to the next level, and you need to find and play the event that makes you to the next level.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hey! Great game, with nice updates. I love every girl, and the scenes with them are very good.
It's so cool to see a young game with that quality and lot of content already.
I would reccomend the game to everyone I meet. It deserves to be much more popular! (May be the name isn't helping)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I am supposed to buy something but there's no way of earning money?

TuanHoang

Apr 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "t727, bài: 6349110, thành viên: 360737"]
Tôi phải mua một cái gì đó nhưng không có cách nào để kiếm tiền?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
You go into the store and sell the item for $2,000. Because the game is not complete, the game ends very quickly, you do not need to worry about the items in the backpack

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You go into the store and sell the item for $2,000. Because the game is not complete, the game ends very quickly, you do not need to worry about the items in the backpack
Tôi hiểu! Cảm ơn bạn!

It's supposed to be translated to(MTL), "I see! Thank you!"

Reactions: TuanHoang

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This reminds me why my uncle despises the concept of reincarnation.
If you do not know you had a past live or what you where before, it is totally pointless to reincarnate.
Because YOU will not reap the benifits of it.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes