BeBye

Dec 20, 2018
Okey, when i download new version of the game and want to continue with previous load it's showing me an exception error, is there any tip to fix it? I don't wanna do it whole progress from the beggining again...

1670855553604.png

Reactions: TheshadowofH

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I did it, and it worked, but when i loaded the scenes it told me i need to play the VIP version.
Like I just said, I only unlocked the VIP codes; the VIP files are probably only available in the paid versions of the game.

4-Bit-Player

Jun 9, 2022
Like I just said, I only unlocked the VIP codes; the VIP files are probably only available in the paid versions of the game.
You are correct, tho those scenes are also not critical to the main story and the dev has to live from something, so there should be something for the people that want to support him...
And 10$ like once a year to unlock all scenes is not that bad, is it?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
You are correct, tho those scenes are also not critical to the main story and the dev has to live from something, so there should be something for the people that want to support him...
And 10$ like once a year to unlock all scenes is not that bad, is it?
I never disagreed with any of that, I was just messing around with the free version and explaining the differences between them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AfterlifeHarem-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Avoid this broken of a mess game as well as Dev has put permanent paywall content. It is one thing to have a special gallery for VIP only but to put it into the game so if you find it you get a bull shit tier message for content. Total Bullshit. Now add to that these scenes will tell you there is still more quests/missions to do when if your not a VIP you can't do is more bullshit. Also gallery is broken done everything there is to do with all the characters that is not VIP and the normal gallery still has locked scenes.

Games with perm paywall content that is a part of the game means it's a crap.

Also add to that the discord channel is bull shit.. your not a paying member they won't respond.. asked about the 4 missing images showing locked in gallery for help.. totally ignored.. dropped game.. dropped channel. Dev and his channel want to be this way I don't want anything to do with this game.. anyone looking at this game AVOID!

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Did they change the way to get VIP scenes? There's a paid version and free version of the game now instead of codes? If I understand it completely?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Bruh... the heck is that beach episode? Didn't even fucked Noa and the rest are just lame and anal. The single vaginal is just that one character.

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Did they change the way to get VIP scenes? There's a paid version and free version of the game now instead of codes? If I understand it completely?
Yep, unless someone drops a patreon exclusive client in here, you can not unlock the tier 1-3 content, as it is not present within the game files on the public version of the game.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes