Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Do we have to start over with the new updates? I played this a while back and enjoyed it but the having to start over with each update got old. Hoping that may be fixed by now?

Reactions: sausagesauce

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
They might have been phased out, but you can still enter them by completing the following steps:
1. Open your game's /renpy/common/00console.rpy file.
2. Change line 108 from config.console = False to config.console = True
3. Start or load a save file in your game, then press Shift+F8.
4. Type in the following console commands and press Enter after each:
vip_codes[2].is_active = True
validateCode('LittleBug')
5. There should be a message box that pops up saying "Your tier 3 code has been activated." Press the "Ok" button.
And that's it. I'm don't think the codes do anything anymore, but I could be wrong.
Does it still work ? i enebled the console, but when i press shift-F8 nothing happens

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Does it still work ? i enebled the console, but when i press shift-F8 nothing happens
Shift-F8 should still work, but activating the vip codes won't do anything, because the VIP content is kept in a separate game archive available only to those who have bought it.

Reactions: Yakjzak

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I did a search for "food" and didn't see anything, where can we sell the food we cook?

Or is that not implemented yet?

Minnasan1000

Jan 6, 2022
i unlocked most of the 0.3.6 content but i didn't play the beach episode [0.3.1]. so anyone has full save include beach episode as well?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AfterlifeHarem-0.3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Afterlife Harem [v0.3.7 Public] [Aph]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 686 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES PC /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
to get the current vip content dl the uni renpy mod got to this link

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

put the mod in the game folder

open the mod in game
type in vip
look for vip_codes
click the drop down
click the drop downs for the three tiers which are labeled as vip_codes(0,1,2)
then look for vip_codes().redeemed
change the variable to true
click change
and save at top right

once you do that u shouldnt have to worry about codes or anything going forward may have to redo this with updates but now you know how

• Love
Reactions: MkPy and heyarnold

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
to get the current vip content dl the uni renpy mod got to this link

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

put the mod in the game folder

open the mod in game
type in vip
look for vip_codes
click the drop down
click the drop downs for the three tiers which are labeled as vip_codes(0,1,2)
then look for vip_codes().redeemed
change the variable to true
click change
and save at top right

once you do that u shouldnt have to worry about codes or anything going forward may have to redo this with updates but now you know how
And what kind of VIP-exclusive content have you seen using this method?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you talk to helena? ive checked all over the map and theres no one named helena anywhere on there thanks for any help

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
As the story is unfolding, I'm liking all the characters except Sy. She is really starting to frustrate me. I just think she's too pathetic.

She doesn't know anything that's going on even though she's the only one familiar with the enemy. She has no strategy or ideas for what to do. This is a life and death struggle against evil and her ideas are to have a party or another social outing.

We keep getting attacked and waiting until the next time we get attack. You are the leader. Where is your initiative? She's just going to get someone killed and then we will have to comfort her about it! So fucking lame. You're a goddess! Start having some self-respect. Do you even care about the souls you are trying to save? The other side is literally destroying them and you seem completely resigned to letting them do it.

All the other members are developing their skills and showing courage in the face of danger and the person that recruited us brings nothing to the table except reluctance to confront the problem.

Massive rant over!!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The enemy power creep in this game in the story is really huge, looks like almost impossible to beat the evil god sister (if that's really dev's intention for the story).

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes