DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... from the last time of what my save timestamp says, I last played this around the end of September. Holy shit, improvements! So much of them, especially that event tracker. One thing I disliked so much in this update is that because of errors and shit from loading the old save files. Which basically forced me to restart the game, fine I guess. I've forgotten much of what the hell is this game about anyway, I don't even know what "MC" in the title means here. That's for now I guess, as for the next updates will be the judge if we can finally see a proper workflow of you producing content an update or is it few months, or hell, maybe a year?

Lastly! Harem! The plot and involvement with some girls doesn't scream harem for me. Until we see actual romantic progression with all of them as a whole, and this schtick of you with souls needing to rest (as the girls themselves are included in that) … I'm doubting that harem tag right there, and here's hoping that lesbian tag not be a problem. (Stressing this...)

Moreover, that Patreon only content. Is that really necessary? Well I would ask right now if anyone have the Patreon Codes for all the scenes/tiers, but that seems so bad right?

Right below its seen that the save file thumbnails are all small. Hope that will not be a problem in future updates, as it took me a while to get to the end of current content.
screenshot0001.png

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Damn, I'm from 0.1.5 and it really made restart the game. Moreover thee save file thumbnails are so small.
cand load my old save file
My saves are broken too, I'll wait for saves to stabilize in further releases and start again then
According to the discord this is a one time thing since the dev had to reorganize and basically remake it from scratch, try tried to prevent having to restart but ultimately couldn't get around it.
Here is a quote from the dev from a section of that announcement on discord

"In order to develop this new version, I had to reorganize the project, I would say that it was similar to creating it from scratch...

And for that reason, it will be necessary to start the game from the beginning. I am sorry that your progress will not be saved, I did my best :(. But it was necessary in order to add all of these changes and improve the quality of the game.

Note: I will share a save file tomorrow (only to patrons) with progress on the story (up to v0.2.2) and $30k so you can purchase the apartment again. But if you want to replay the game, that would be really cool as you will be able to see all the changes I made.

I think this is one of, if not the biggest, update I've done for the game, I hope you like it!"

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Wish he would share a 1 time public code since we have to restart.

Edit: Anyone know the console commands?

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Have to admit the "another tutorial. yay..." made me lol

Downloading to try it, do the tags need to be updated since it says text based but we have images?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
MC Simulator [v0.2.4 Public] [Aph]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
MC Simulator [v0.2.4 Public] [Aph]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh man... Thank you so much! It's very nice of you giving us an Android compressed too, most compressors forget about mobile players.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes