RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
So I just wanted to comment that this is one of my favourite games. I would love it it had more fap content than currently is there, but the story makes sense and can be followed, the writing is good, the characters are entertaining, and it moves along enough that it doesn't just feel like a wall of text.

I'm already a Patreon of it, but wanted to post here as well to keep it up!

Reactions: IStep

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So I just wanted to comment that this is one of my favourite games. I would love it it had more fap content than currently is there, but the story makes sense and can be followed, the writing is good, the characters are entertaining, and it moves along enough that it doesn't just feel like a wall of text.

I'm already a Patreon of it, but wanted to post here as well to keep it up!
I have the same opinion. The story alone is enough for me but I hope there is going to be more lewd stuff in the future.

Do you have the discord link by any chance, I think its not patreon exclusive but I cant find it.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Wasn't there a guide at one point? I remember there was some tricky stuff with the Abyss of Clouds where you needed to do things in a certain order.

Tenshi84

Oct 31, 2020
Is something different about the saving system in the game? I'm on Android using a RPG maker emulator , joi player and can't seem to save at all. This hasn't happened in any other RPG maker game so far only this one. Can someone help?

I can play the game perfectly but without saving it's pointless

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
This game is amazing. Personally love that its a male protag. For the transformations I would like there to be more mental ones and have them coming from interactions with other characters rather than the soul shards/cores.

Reactions: Eurocorp

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
This game is amazing. Personally love that its a male protag. For the transformations I would like there to be more mental ones and have them coming from interactions with other characters rather than the soul shards/cores.
The only mental tf that doesnt come from shards is the one that makes you more inclined to have sex with Ory, the demoness, if you drink her spit. Its not something major yet, you can still resist sex from her but maybe it will have a larger effect in the future.

The other mental tf that I can think of is in the third sybil event were you choose one of the poses she recomend but I am not sure it has any lasting effects or if it will happen in some other sybil event.

There are two other mental tfs but they are only temporary, you can get them in the karaoke event.

There is another mental tf that makes you obey the Delia, the vampire.

You can check the wiki if you want:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So no female protaonist to play with? I hope ther will be Female MC. But for now I pass.
The protag start as male, gets tranformed into a androgynous male in the intro and during the game you can get events that make him more feminine if you want. You right now you can skip all events that make you feminine and only go for the one dick growth tf.

Also this game has very, VERY little amount of sex scenes. So maybe its not something you are interested in.

I'm here for the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
The protag start as male, gets tranformed into a androgynous male in the intro and during the game you can get events that make him more feminine if you want. You right now you can skip all events that make you feminine and only go for the one dick growth tf.
Well, that's concernin. Was hoping dick growth would be plentiful for the MC, I assume it's a 1 time thing?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Very likely. I havent heard anything from the dev since december.

Although he did say he was going to work on his other game for a bit, Blood Magic.

Last edited:

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
This is one of my favourites with fun characters and a not too serious plot. It does have a lot of TF content (which is great in my books!), although maybe not for everyone. To me this ranks up there with Magical Camp in terms of quality, great stuff.

Reactions: NewType0069

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
This is one of my favourites with fun characters and a not too serious plot. It does have a lot of TF content (which is great in my books!), although maybe not for everyone. To me this ranks up there with Magical Camp in terms of quality, great stuff.
Definitly better than Magical Camp, imo.

This game has more choices and you will not be limited to male or female ending like in MagiCamp.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Definitly better than Magical Camp, imo.

This game has more choices and you will not be limited to male or female ending like in MagiCamp.
Both are great in slightly different ways. Magical camp has more art and events (on account of it being longer) -- but I really like the characters in Afterlife, and the gameplay is slightly more satisfying.

Just hope the game hasn't been abandoned!

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes