RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

organord

Jun 10, 2020
When I was playing through I was using this to make sure I didn't miss anything I would have wanted to see:

From that, it looks like Erins path starts by choosing to pass time hanging out at the red rabbit café
Much appreciated, thanks. I'll be scouring that guide carefully before I continue.

Looks like I've already missed a couple minor scenes/potential affection points but not enough to warrant restarting just for that.
Hanging out at the cafe worked without a hitch; I got the Erin event started in time, so at least I won't be missing out on an entire dungeon.

Reactions: Crimson_Heart

alukard18

Apr 8, 2018
where save folder i cant find it?

edit: found it for some reason w7 version not showing save folder but w10 is showing save folder

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyone know the name of the jpop song playing in the cloud area?

and manager boss battle.

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
anyone know the name of the jpop song playing in the cloud area?
Digging into the game files, the "bgm" folder luckily contained a non-.rpgmvo version of that song titled reunion_short.mp3
Playing the mp3, the album art contained the Japanese text "セカイのどこかの同じアタシ".
That's apparently the album name, based on the metadata. Song title "再会の約束 Short Ver.", and vocalist "くゆり".
I searched for that Japanese text, which coughed up . The version used in Afterlife appears to be the final product of the process described on that page, since it has lyrics. . So it's just a standalone, as far as I can see.

I don't remember what the manager boss battle theme sounds like; I don't have a backup save which is near that point, so I can't tell which song it is in the "bgm" folder.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Digging into the game files, the "bgm" folder luckily contained a non-.rpgmvo version of that song titled reunion_short.mp3

Playing the mp3, the album art and metadata contained the Japanese text "セカイのどこかの同じアタシ".
I searched for that text, which coughed up . The version used in Afterlife appears to be the final product of the process described on that page, since it has lyrics.

I don't remember what the manager boss battle theme sounds like; I don't have a backup save which is near that point, so I can't tell which song it is in the "bgm" folder.
so its a song for a fake anime? called "Same Atashi Somewhere in Sekai"

from what the description says you have to participate to write lyrics so i can only assume that the lyrics are unique to this.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Playing the mp3, the album art contained the Japanese text "セカイのどこかの同じアタシ".
That's apparently the album name, based on the metadata. Song title "再会の約束 Short Ver.", and vocalist "くゆり".
I searched for that Japanese text, which coughed up . The version used in Afterlife appears to be the final product of the process described on that page, since it has lyrics. . So it's just a standalone, as far as I can see.

i can share one of my saves its not the manager boss but its the final boss against the twin idols i am curious what song that is that plays cause its a banger.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
i can share one of my saves its not the manager boss but its the final boss against the twin idols i am curious what song that is that plays cause its a banger.
Ok, I checked your save, it's rainy-day-short.mp3 in the game files.
Turns out it's by the same bunch that did the other song. .

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Ok, I checked your save, it's rainy-day-short.mp3 in the game files.
Turns out it's by the same bunch that did the other song. .
so if that is the case the other song against the manager is probably also from that same group, Also that part in the game was depressing as hell not gonna lie, felt very real cause you know celebs and idols have gone through similar experiences before with crazed fans and sometimes it can escalate.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
You can listen to some of the tracks in the bgm folder to see if you can recognize one as the manager battle theme.
Main game folder -> www -> audio -> bgm

There are a handful of mp3s scattered amidst all the .rpgmvo files.
If it isn't any of the mp3s, the .rpgmvo files will take more effort to listen to as you need to them first (unless listening to them through the game itself, but then you can't check the metadata for more info which is how I googled the above stuff).

Edit: For the record, I nabbed that decrypter link from another f95 thread. Haven't used it personally but some responses mentioned it worked.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
You can listen to some of the tracks in the bgm folder to see if you can recognize one as the manager battle theme.
Main game folder -> www -> audio -> bgm

There are a handful of mp3s scattered amidst all the .rpgmvo files.
If it isn't any of the mp3s, the .rpgmvo files will take more effort to listen to as you need to them first (unless listening to them through the game itself, but then you can't check the metadata for more info which is how I googled the above stuff).

Edit: For the record, I nabbed that decrypter link from another f95 thread. Haven't used it personally but some responses mentioned it worked.
found all the songs mentioned they are under royalty free aswell. and the full songs can be bought at that site you mentioned.

all three songs heard in the cloud level.

Reactions: organord
Oct 29, 2017
This game is an intolerable bore. :sleep: Constant talking with almost NO actual action. I'm 3 hours in and there's NO sex and ALL TEXT!! I'm not gonna finish the demo. It's wasted time I can't get back.(n)

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
This game is an intolerable bore. :sleep: Constant talking with almost NO actual action. I'm 3 hours in and there's NO sex and ALL TEXT!! I'm not gonna finish the demo. It's wasted time I can't get back.(n)
The game is a slow burn if you are looking for erotic content, it's not for everyone. It actually has a good story, characters, and premise, so if you are only playing it for a quick coom, then you are missing the meat of the game.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes