RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I dont know why this thread isnt getting updated, the newest links are on tfgames.

Also if anyone is looking for a dominant MC then maybe it will happen in later versions, right now there isnt any sex to begin with. But there are some tfs that maybe hint at possible dominant MC as there are penis growth tfs and also there is a mental tf that makes the character more confident.

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Personally I just want the transformations to get stronger in general. Although I gotta say that the little girl and haughty rich girl certainly look like they'll have lots of symmetry.

Reactions: NewType0069
Oct 29, 2017
The game is a slow burn if you are looking for erotic content, it's not for everyone. It actually has a good story, characters, and premise, so if you are only playing it for a quick coom, then you are missing the meat of the game.
Storywise, it's pretty funny. It's just...WAY too much talking

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
has anybody used the dream catchers fragment yet? and if so, what body and mental changes do you go through

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
hmmmmm, sounds good, but i dont really feel like consuming the first one. and my other problem is not being able to do all relationships man. like i had to stop because none of the progress was going to save anyways.

Jan 25, 2020
I'm happy to see them active on their patraonand it looks like he added an into skip which is great since that would be a slog to get through every time.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
The TF Gamesite link: has the latest publicly available version of the game. Current is v0.0073. Also, there are now doze 7 and doze 10 versions. What's more, only the v.007x versions have compatible saves. Heaps of new content, as well as tons of frustration, in the new versions.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Afterlife V.0073 Mac

Afterlife V.0073 Linux

Afterlife V.0073 win7

Afterlife V.0073 Win10

V.0073:

Patreon version only:

-Added cheat options to the menu.

-Added option to change how much experience you get from each encounter.

-Added option to resist common status effects.

-Added option to receive certain cheat items that allow you to control time and give yourself money. NOTE: Time control can break the game if used improperly!

Everyone else:

-Added a packed save game starting in week 2 optimized for a tranformation run.

-Added a packed save game starting in week 2 optimized for a no transformation/soul depletion run.

-Added function to these save games to change name, clothing and class.

-Fixed super skip to actually function properly throughout your run.

-Solved the case of the transforming red and pink couches.

-Solved the case of the decapitated stuffed animals in a very particular set of circumstances.

-Solved the case of the free pink curtains.

-Fixed various karaokee related glitches.

-Fixed various textual errors

-Fixed various troop encounter related errors (I know I left a minor one in)

-A lot lot more bug fixes

vipefuzion

Sep 20, 2017
when i get to the cloud quest area i keep getting stuck on the moving clouds and cant get off. Anyone know of a fix?

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
hey guys, played this game quite some time ago and realy enjoyed it. However, was not entirely a fan on the forced transformation (both mentally and physically) aspect. Does the game still push you to undergo those transformations or is there a way to stay male?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
hey guys, played this game quite some time ago and realy enjoyed it. However, was not entirely a fan on the forced transformation (both mentally and physically) aspect. Does the game still push you to undergo those transformations or is there a way to stay male?
dying and getting new body is forced but after that everything is optional. in new update new mechanic was add for no transformation game which makes game harder if you dont get any transformations.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019

The first tranformation is anavoidable but later on you can choose to not absorb fragments (which give feminine tranformations and power) but you will be a bit weaker, then you will get a specifc event that allows you to absorb the money from enemies and that allows you to stay alive.

If you want to get as manly as possible, then you will have to wait until later updates because there is only one tf thats makes the MC more manly and its a penis growth tf choice that can be done only once, for now.

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
dying and getting new body is forced but after that everything is optional. in new update new mechanic was add for no transformation game which makes game harder if you dont get any transformations.
The first tranformation is anavoidable but later on you can choose to not absorb fragments (which give feminine tranformations and power) but you will be a bit weaker, then you will get a specifc event that allows you to absorb the money from enemies and that allows you to stay alive.

If you want to get as manly as possible, then you will have to wait until later updates because there is only one tf thats makes the MC more manly and its a penis growth tf choice that can be done only once, for now.
Thank you both for your answers, i will wait a bit longer and try the game again soon but i am excited to hear about the possibility to avoid transformation if we dont want it.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes