RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kingreaper

Jan 23, 2018
it will suck if it dies because he hasn't even said anything for months his patreon are not leaving just dropping pledges for now so thats good

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
it will suck if it dies because he hasn't even said anything for months his patreon are not leaving just dropping pledges for now so thats good
did he answer any comments on his latest post or shown any sign of life since then?

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
So there's a lot going on in this update, (That much should be obvious given how long it's been) I'm gunna split this post via spoilers to help organise the parts you are interested in without reading through the whole thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
ooooooffff, love the game but fuck man, dialogue is sometimes slow, and I've replayed it 3 times already. Don't think I can do it again lmao

whateverAme

Jul 14, 2018
Either its the end, or its a bug with the (E) version. (F) is current bugfix version, and should go public tomorrow

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Added new dungeon (accessed by having done Erin's first two events before 4/26 and 5/4)
I'm early on in the second week and it's already 4/23, so I'm closer to the first lockout point than I thought - where can I find Erin outside of scripted main-quest events?
Using the phone tells me I have nothing to say to him, and I haven't seen him in the open world either (unlike Ellis in her clothes shop, Ory in her office, Trixie in her cafe, Seki on the ground floor of Artemis, etc.).

Is there a guide/checklist that outlines the mandatory steps to prevent missing any content?

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Is there a guide/checklist that outlines the mandatory steps to prevent missing any content?
When I was playing through I was using this to make sure I didn't miss anything I would have wanted to see:

From that, it looks like Erins path starts by choosing to pass time hanging out at the red rabbit café

Reactions: organord
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes