RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
That version number though, I'll probably check it out later.
It actually has a lot of content, just not a lot of smut scenes. Although the dev said the next update will break saves, so you could try it out then.

guys there's any futa on male scenes? cuz i can see the game is grindy and i came here for the futa tag
Yes there is, Ory is the one you should focus on.

Reactions: amnesia492

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Is there any sexual content yet? AFAIK nothing has happened with any character up until this version, so please tell me I'm wrong!

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any sexual content yet? AFAIK nothing has happened with any character up until this version, so please tell me I'm wrong!
There are 2 sex scenes and one kind of naughty scene. Do keep in mind the scenes are mostly text along a nude portrait of the relevant characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmAAnA

Jul 5, 2018
Hello guys i am having problem with the dream catcher puzzle its working for me did i do something wrong.
Thank you for the help.
Dawn, Sunset, Twilight, Night

Untitled.jpg

Mar 27, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game ? I am still on the dream catcher lair mission after you help out the vampire girl member of the house ....

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
After playing this a bit I can say I quite like it.
The slow burn to get the h stuff is often nice.
especially since there is so much crap nowdays where its best to just check the cg and be done with it since most game, especially dlsite ones are just boring.

Reactions: Rixen

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any guide for the events? I've seen in the change-log that Siybl has 3 events, but despite making it to Dream Catcher dungeon start (please fix that sleep after the Demon TF choice, despite the options stating you can choose to stay up, you actually can't right now which makes that segment plus the one before and after on next day one immensely long chunk) Week 3 i haven't found or triggered any event involving her except the big argument in Ori's office.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there any guide for the events? I've seen in the change-log that Siybl has 3 events, but despite making it to Dream Catcher dungeon start (please fix that sleep after the Demon TF choice, despite the options stating you can choose to stay up, you actually can't right now which makes that segment plus the one before and after on next day one immensely long chunk) Week 3 i haven't found or triggered any event involving her except the big argument in Ori's office.
She will be sitting by the entrance of the apartments during the evenings after the big argument, talking with her there is the first event I believe, for the second one you need to use the phone to call her, then there should be a repeatable event available, the third one will trigger when you talk with her after having enough affection.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
She will be sitting by the entrance of the apartments during the evenings after the big argument, talking with her there is the first event I believe, for the second one you need to use the phone to call her, then there should be a repeatable event available, the third one will trigger when you talk with her after having enough affection.
Ah thanks, do we get infinite free days once the current story events run out or does the game stop at that point? If it's the latter, at what point do the events start becoming available? I'd rather stop here and restart if you only have limited free days than waste time completing the entire Dream-eater dungeon only to be unable to complete the quest chains due to late figuring this out.....

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ah thanks, do we get infinite free days once the current story events run out or does the game stop at that point? If it's the latter, at what point do the events start becoming available? I'd rather stop here and restart if you only have limited free days than waste time completing the entire Dream-eater dungeon only to be unable to complete the quest chains due to late figuring this out.....
Once you get to the time limit of the current content, the game lets you play infinite days afterwards but you can't make saves past the limit date.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
it's been a while since I've played, so I don't remember how to use the fragments that are collecting dust in my key items inventory, can someone help me out please

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes