RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
Hey folks, just asking: is there a way to fuse with the dreamcatcher fragment/ use the subbosses' items yet? Ygor seems to be entirely ignoring the fact that i have that I got those in my inventory...

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Hey folks, just asking: is there a way to fuse with the dreamcatcher fragment/ use the subbosses' items yet? Ygor seems to be entirely ignoring the fact that i have that I got those in my inventory...
I pretty sure that you can't, and I think the dev said that it will come in the next update, which will be big and also save-breaking, so everyone will have to start again from the beginning.

Unoscept

Feb 17, 2018
I love the story and world building, also how it manages to tell stories about the bosses so they have a personality and not just things to defeat. Really good foundation!

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
There's been an updated version on patreon. Any idea when it's going to be accessible for the wider public?
His patreon says "backers will get [...] access to the latest version a week earlier than everyone else."
But I'm not sure that the test build counts as an actual version.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Whoever made this page, please update the screenshots. I have no doubt so many people are skipping this because it looks underdeveloped from only having model pics and considering how enjoyable this game was I think its a massive shame. Please give some screenshots of ingame areas. Possible examples; showing the bar where MC went to get sh!tfaced (so we see the MC first time before death), showing the front desk at the start of "Heaven" with the clerk talking about sorting souls out (showing how the entrance worked), showing the MC fresh out of that cloning tube (so we know who we are playing as) showing the Idol World/sea of clouds (so you see what the maps are like).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Probably not the best place to ask this but, is the dev okay?

Last patreon post was about he sending out a test version and that some relatives had gotten covid, but that was over a month ago. Has he said anything else in the comments of that post or anywhere else?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Probably not the best place to ask this but, is the dev okay?

Last patreon post was about he sending out a test version and that some relatives had gotten covid, but that was over a month ago. Has he said anything else in the comments of that post or anywhere else?
Nope. He was quite active on tfgames, but no news whatsoever since his last post on patreon. Perhaps he got covid from his relatives, who knows.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
this game was enjoyable, i wish there was a bit more art during sex scenes, but overall decent. Hope the dev is okay.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well why is choosing to say your a man a bad end cause i think it should give u an option later where u own your own house and depending on what u say right after she wont be sold or u could buy her

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes