RPGM Abandoned Afterlife [v0.0073] [Novin]

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Game completely glitched out on me and I'm stuck in the Cloud Dungeon at the third keyhole. I've seen the scene already but the shiny thing won't appear to give me the third key. I've tried reloading, completely exiting out of the game, leaving the dungeon and coming back another day.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
I get the guy whith hair white

hair pink(piromancer)

I want try get blue and green
when you start game in the bar or at the beginning somewhere you are asked what is your profession
psychologist-white hair artists piromancer there are two other profession which you can choose and the give you other classes and hair colors

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
when you start game in the bar or at the beginning somewhere you are asked what is your profession
psychologist-white hair artists piromancer there are two other profession which you can choose and the give you other classes and hair colors

thanks

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
If you are interested all of difrent classes have diffrent events during training and art class also gets special options during conversations whith sibil

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I know I'm not a contributor to your page, and I know you might not take my suggestion seriously. But I would like to collaborate with a power. (Digger), (black hair) and (Necromancer).

Reactions: anime66

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Windows above

V00641:
Mac:
Linux:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
When you start the dreamcatcher dungeon proper, use the crystal to teleport to the manor, then teleport back to the entrance.
You'll still have limited vision but the visible area will be much brighter.

*edit* Patch notes for the new version linked below say that the dreamcatcher dungeon has been made brighter so this probably isn't an issue anymore

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Latest Public version:

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
So the mc transform into a woman ? I pass then.
The only forced transformation I can think of has you become an androgynous male during the intro.
The optional transformations that make you more female come with additional spells and stat changes as it is intended as a slow transformation focused game so while you can continue without the transformation aspect it does make it harder.
In its current state the furthest you can choose to transform is to that of a shemale.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I was hoping this one wouldn't go with the whole delay model. It's tolerable when it's on a frequent update schedule but infrequent updates could mean anything in terms of when everyone else gets it.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes