4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

derelictsaint

Jul 23, 2020
I come with good news
Found a game that is very similar but still on early development, the demo so far was pretty good

Please, if you can, support the dev so that we can see more amazing games like these
Yeah man, thank you for the find.

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
I was hoping if dottoru can change his mind and port this to Android but eh, not likely gonna happen.

Reactions: HP.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Any other games like this style? Pixel animated. I've played summer memories (very good game btw).
Succubus Affection is really good, and the sequel will be made in the future (made by same team that made Forest of blue skin)
They are currently making a game very similar to this one.
Link here:

(It's just like this site in how you need to make a free account to see more info)
Also lets you communicate directly with the Dev teams and view their progress too.

Summer Memories is getting a sequel called Winter Memories (I suggest you follow that Dev on that site too and also their Twitter) Made a boat load of progess and like 200% better Summer memories, I can guarantee it. With all the stuff Dojin Otome added by listening to the fans and the clever ideas of the Dev.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Is this one of those reverse RoR games that "fail" at the concept of RoR, and have the enemies pleasure the PC instead of themselves?

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Was thinking about playing this game but with most of the girls only having 1 scene, whats the point?

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
I was hoping if dottoru can change his mind and port this to Android but eh, not likely gonna happen.
month ago some shitty videos said there's one already but where go download it....from Google store :KEK:
Hope someone port it too and more side scrolling

KnownUnknown00

Jan 22, 2023
View attachment 1806978
Overview:
Shota-Kun was forced to go to an abandoned school by himself.
And there he sees unidentified women...
One of the girls shows up and says...
"Play tag with my friends until 6 o'clock and I'll get you home safe and sound."
Survive without being squeezed!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-12
Developer: DottoruGames
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanna play this ngl

May 15, 2018
Sagaf, bro, maybe just ask before rating the game 1 star...
What seems to be the problem? Where are you downloading it from and what is it telling you?

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes