4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
15.1 MB for this game is extremely impressive.
Game? Not much to say, you run around picking up items and hiding from monster girls.
Controls are a bit annoying. I could not figure out how to get back to menu for example, as neither ESCAPE nor any other button I tried works. ALT and CTRL for inventory management are very, very bad choices too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just a tip for when you play, you will want the milk bottles since they restore health and is generally the best item as being caught once clears the entire school of ghosts, so using stuff to escape is objectively worse than to just watch the animation and heal
Thank you for the suggestion. I will be sure I always "Got milk" while exploring this haunted school.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

letsgetroight

Sep 24, 2017
I can find AppData\Local\ but there is no Houkago no Onigokko, where is the folder or i create a new folder and change name to "Houkago no Onigokko"
If you can't find one, then you haven't launched the game yet. So you either have to launch it and then close, or make a new folder with that name.

AsmoAldra

Nov 17, 2022
If you can't find one, then you haven't launched the game yet. So you either have to launch it and then close, or make a new folder with that name.
Even though I opened the game and closed it, I still can't find it in the appdata, so now i manually create a folder in appdata and name it "Houkago no Onigokko" or what???

Mar 20, 2023
Mary always teleports to the room you are currently in on her 3rd teleport. While she is teleporting around the first 2 times you can wonder around freely so long as you don't enter the room she is in as doing so will make her instantly catch you. Typically you don't even need to move until she starts her 3rd 'I am at ___' thing in which case you can easily leave the room as she is talking. So long as you can find either a time stop or a water bottle you shouldn't have any trouble getting away from any of the others either. Always keep either a 'time stop' and 'talisman' or a 'time stop' and 'milk bottle'. Only grab something else if you need to fill up inventory space or are going to use it instantly.

Following the above makes the game an easy (almost) no hit clear for me though it did take me a bit to figure out how to counter Mary.

Honestly the hardest enemy to deal with after you learn how easy it is to deal with mary is actually the really tall white sundress one, she is almost impossible to avoid after she sees you without either 'time stop' or rng on if she leaves the room you are hiding in quickly enough that you don't automatically get caught by her weird aura thing.
Or if you get REALLY lucky and have none of the other ghosts coming after you when she shows up, though that has only happened once during my 3 playthroughs so don't count on it.
Hasshaku-Sama is mainly dangerous due to her charm aura, but she's also a teleporter. So, she's fairly dangerous.

Mar 20, 2023
How to evade all enemies
Hanako: Hanako doesn't really move, but she’ll hide in certain hiding spots, rendering them useless. However, portable hiding spots are fine.
Angel Statue: If she appears, watch her until she leaves. Don’t get too close, though.
Kuchisake-onna: Run and hide. Stay out of view before you hide, otherwise she’ll open your hide spot.
Painting Girl: Just a roadblock. Try to find a way around her.
Shadow Girl: She’s not fully visible, but you can still avoid her by running and hiding.
Traffic Lady: She’ll force you to play red-light, green-light. When the light is red, stay still. Don’t move into another room or move. This also affects enemies, interestingly. When the light is green, resume moving.
Mary: (She appears as text on the screen until she attacks you): Mary teleports around the building a total of three times per round. The first two are random, but the third will be the room you’re in. On round 3, stay by a door and leave immediately until she leaves.
Jiang-Shi: She’s a quick chaser who can sniff you out. Use a sealing talisman to disable her for the rest of the hour.
Piano Girl: If you hear piano, go between floors until you find the one that’s loudest. Then, go between each door until you find her and sabotage her.
Hasshaku-sama: Listen when she’s coming. Keep yourself on the move and hide if you’re out of her line of sight. Hope she doesn’t linger too long, otherwise her charming aura will cause you to come out of your hiding spot and approach her.

Each item and its function
Health Recover: Recovers one health slot. Only hold onto one or two if you already have full health. Otherwise, use on finding.
Battery: Restores your flashlight battery. Use as necessary, they’re fairly common.
Clock: Briefly stop time. You can use this to escape normally impossible situations. However, you can’t interact with items.
Water: Restores your stamina. Useful in certain situations, but don’t hoard.
Box: Allows you to hide anywhere. Useful if you are escaping one of the girls that can't chase you out of a hidden spot. Also Hanako can't attack you for hiding in them. But keep in mind that if a girl sees you before activating the box, she'll just pull you out of your hiding spot.
Talisman: Stops the Jiang-Shi. Use it when she’s close.

Each enemy’s H-Scenes
Hanako: Masturbates you with her panties before game, gives you a blowjob in ‘stay’ ending, has (possibly anal) sex with you in hiding spot.
Angel Statue: Pins you down and has sex with you.
Kuchisake-onna: Has sex with you.
Painting Girl: Gives you a blowjob.
Shadow Girl: Drags you into a shadow realm and has sex with you.
Traffic Lady: Gives you a handjob.
Mary: Ties you up with her strings and has sex with you.
Jiang-Shi: Has sex with you.
Piano Girl: Has anal sex with you.
Hasshaku-sama: Gives you a titjob.

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
Her teleport is only a few steps towards you from where she disappears, so unless you are walking or out of stamina she shouldn't catch up if you sprint a bit

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes