4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Her teleport is only a few steps towards you from where she disappears, so unless you are walking or out of stamina she shouldn't catch up if you sprint a bit
You mostly really need the sprint for the one in the red jacket, you can get away from most of em by just walking/hiding.

May 25, 2022
when I had my first game over, the game started opening itself so so many times until it crashed my pc :(

edit: I was using "enter" instead of "z" to open doors and when I left to the desktop it seemed to trigger all the times I pressed enter to open the game like 100times lol

game is safe

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
when I had my first game over, the game started opening itself so so many times until it crashed my pc :(

edit: I was using "enter" instead of "z" to open doors and when I left to the desktop it seemed to trigger all the times I pressed enter to open the game like 100times lol

game is safe
I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post the edit that the game is safe. :)

May 25, 2022
I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to post the edit that the game is safe. :)
I didn't even knew you could use Enter to interact lmao
But great to know that everything is fine
thanks guys, I'm new in the website it is nice to find friendly users like you! :) The game is great, had a blast for about 2-3 hours

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
thanks guys, I'm new in the website it is nice to find friendly users like you! :) The game is great, had a blast for about 2-3 hours
Our pleasure and welcome to the community :) The community of F95 has been very good to me so I like to pay it forward.

Yosirin

May 22, 2020
So anyone here have the android ver?
I'm looking for it and found some web who have the android ver but when I'm installing the game the package always corrupt

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes